• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. V

Game Isnt Like ROOST

Reminds me of the Danzig days.... Stabbity Stabbity - Redux! - YouTube
  2. V

The Return of Map Orchestra - Red Orchestra Mapping Resource

Yes, the plan is to support anything and everything Red Orchestra related. Including the original UT2k4 mod, Ostfront, and Heroes of Stalingrad
  3. V

How will we be notified of the beta?

Wait, some people don't have access to the deluxe beta yet? It's been in my Steam games list for a week now
  4. V

Edit to include http://www.maporchestra.net weblink
  5. V

It is with great pleasure that I announce my intent to revive the Red Orchestra mapping/modding resource, Map Orchestra! For those of you unfamiliar with Map Orchestra, it was a community-driven website offering free hosting for Red Orchestra maps, mods, mutators, and just about anything Red...
  6. V

Why no C-96 Mauser pistol?

That'd be crazy if the Nagant M1895 had a bayonet... Like this but a revolver :D
  7. V

RO FORUMS INVESTIGATES!!1: Tripwire's next move?

I have no doubt that Tripwire is making an entire game about ROFoot...
  8. V

Dumb Luck Moments

All I can say is that the bayonet works wonders. On several occasions, I've killed 8-9 players in a row, many in the same room, using a bayonet. I still think its the best weapon in the game.
  9. V

Tribes death scream?

I miss Tribes...
  10. V

Weapon shot out of your hand!

I think I remember someone saying that the Unreal Engine considers ammo as part of the weapon, and thus why it's dropped with the weapon. I wouldn't know the faintest about the complexity of this however. Personally, I only find it a minor nuisance.
  11. V

Best 3D Settings for Nvidea Geforce 6800

Perhaps some more specific system specs would be of assistance. Depending on your processing power, you could probably bump most things up all the way. I don't recall exactly which, but either AA or AF caused my screenshots to come out all messed up, but maybe that's been fixed recently with...
  12. V

Map Overview Pics

One thing about exporting, I don't remember if it had the grid built into the map, or if thats some sort of overlay...
  13. V

Map Overview Pics

I believe you can also export them by using the editor
  14. V

A scammer got owned (funny conversation screenshots)

hmm, I'm pretty sure that "your" WoW account isn't actually yours, but Blizzard's, and it's against their terms of service to recieve any sort of payment for "selling" it...
  15. V

Are you a smoker that's worried about lung cancer.....?

wow... I remember reading about this at least a year ago, and they talk about "the new study"
  16. V

Put a helmet on!

I have a post-ware Soviet helmet, and I'll say that I'd rather wear my pilotka than my helmet. My helmet really isn't that comfortable, especially with only the thin leather liner...
  17. V

The Squad leader with just a pistol....

I believe the description for squad leader in RO says "...job is to lead by example" I've found that sometimes the best way to get people into objectives is to get there yourself, and spam the chat using voice commands until people move their asses in and capture the objective. Of course, on...
  18. V

Put a helmet on!

Some do: and some don't: Note: These are actual in-game screenshots. :D
  19. V

Something i am really missing here

I realized that 20-25% of the bandwidth entering and leaving my house is using the UDP protocol... coincidentally, the same ports that RO uses... Hmmm...