• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. L

Wrong translation to portuguese- brazilian

Yeah no problem s5yn3t, id be honor to help with some translation. Actually i am the owner of one of the most played server in Brasil (Server insane brasil) and manage a steam kf2 Group with 250 southamerican players. If u Wish i can send me steam profile. And after Im gonna send a fil e With...
  2. L

Wrong translation to portuguese- brazilian

please tripwire team fix the translation of the game into portuguese brazilian. some words are translated wrong and it is not well accepted in the Brazilian community. for example "Pandemonium" does not mean "Carnival". Pandemonium is translated as "Pandemonio". Quater Pound and flesh pound...
  3. L

Classicscoreboard mutator

I think the author made some fixes on mutator and after this it became blacklisted. Every server I put classicsocreboard make unranked.
  4. L

Classicscoreboard mutator

After beta changings and mutator update the servers got unranked using classicscoreboard mutator. Is It whitelisted tripwire? I had to remove the classicscoreboard mut cause let my servers unranked. Server -InSane-Brazil
  5. L

WWAUT Scaring Up Some New Guns!

I like the B version.
  6. L

WWAUT - Spooky Tidings And One Last Chance

I d like to see in kf2 maybe a Siren Boss or a Scrake Boss. It Will be great!!
  7. L

Custom Shop Mutator...

seal perks and weapons seal perks and weapons hey friends im new here, and need some help id like to add on custom shopping the special weapons of seal perks, but i cant find the name of the classnamepickup of the weapons... i would like to add the following weapons: Ice katana Derformer...