• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. MrLebanon

What We Are Up To - April 8th Edition

Ditto. There are many small tweaks and glitches still needing to be ironed out to RO2 as a whole, hopefully RS leads the way with this
  2. MrLebanon

Haha so many new funny guys.

i've been having a lot of fun this free-weekend. My buddy who just bought the game is loving it as well
  3. MrLebanon

Rising Storm gameplay LIVE on Wednesday!

I don't think I either killed or was killed by Ram for the whole stream, damn! :D I feel like a celebrity, with my name in the kill feed getting mortared all the time (in game name is Leb)
  4. MrLebanon

Hero weapons for RS

Katanas were in the trailer released today ;)
  5. MrLebanon

Rising Storm gameplay LIVE on Wednesday!

Sounds like a party :D
  6. MrLebanon

What We Are Up To - Map Balancing and More

this is sounding swell :)
  7. MrLebanon

What went wrong with Appartments map after GOTY?

the problem with Apartments? It's voted on everytime I forgot Ro2 had maps other than this and mamuyev
  8. MrLebanon

Realistic "tactical shooter" on the horizon : Ground Branch

b-b-b-b-ut Arma 3! I'll take another look at ground branch, last I looked the video demo was an obstacle course of targets to shoot at, I'd like to see a little more progress in an FPS "in progress." Heck I don't want another Ro2 release day on my hands :p
  9. MrLebanon

Civ V

10. MrLebanon

Squad Leaders should get more points.

I like where it is now, if you are SL your are SL generally because you enjoy the role and want to help the team win (at least that's my mindset when I decide to play SL). If someone is going to play SL for points, they may be in it for the wrong reason. Imagine if someone was killed through...
  11. MrLebanon

Realistic "tactical shooter" on the horizon : Ground Branch

saw this last week on KS... looks interesting but with 13 days to go and a helluva way to the target I don't know if it can make it. FPS games are everywhere so no one feels to keen on funding a new one (that's my 2 cents anyways) Wish the devs the best of luck though, I like what they're...
  12. MrLebanon

overclocking and you

my mobo (Asus sabertooth 990fx) has a nice "auto-overclock" option for unlocked processors (in my case - phenom ii x6 1100t) it is not "optimal" but gives noobies like me a good starting value for tinkering. Auto OC gets me stable at 3.8 ghz (3.3 stock). A bit of tweaking and I'm at 4 The...
  13. MrLebanon

Single Player Tutorial Fixed MG glitch

They baby you SO much in the training, was only doing it to get some SP achievements that training alone bored me by the point I hit the first official mission. not to mention doing it twice with angry screaming man telling me to run faster and punch barrels!
  14. MrLebanon

TWI Ladder

most certainly a funky mouse
  15. MrLebanon

Single Player Tutorial Fixed MG glitch

I blew up all 3 trucks before commander mean pants told me to, there is no way to proceed and finish the tutorial :(
  16. MrLebanon

TWI Ladder

sounds juicy!
  17. MrLebanon

Why No Classic Server

classic has gone down in numbers... but the changes made to realism make it surprisingly refreshing and what I personally as a late joiner to ROOST had expected of RO2. Realism servers are booming.... you have to fight to get into the top servers. They're both awesome :)
  18. MrLebanon

Tips for my friend who is new to the game?

depends really on the game mode and what he's looking to do I purchased RO1 a few months before RO2 release. A few things I have learnt that I can pass on 1) Get used to dying 2) You are not the hero, you are part of a (hopefully) well working machine, you're one piece to winning the puzzle...
  19. MrLebanon

The Server Browser is still ****...

that's a nifty trick! :eek: