• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Schnitzel15

RO2 The Axis troop transports are slow!

Is it normal for a Sdkfz. 251 to have a max speed of 10 km/h on roads and even terrain? No, it is not. Is this a bug or something? Sometimes they do get faster but it all happens to be very random. They should easily reach 50 km/h from the start. And this happens even when there are no players...
  2. Schnitzel15

RO2 *HELP* Can't connect to a server

I know there are other threads with router problems, I've read them all, but nothing seems to work! For the last 3 days, I've been trying to connect to any of 40-1 servers in both ranked and unranked tabs, but here are the results: I can't find any of them in both server lists. Cannot connect...
  3. Schnitzel15

MG reload bug in Classic

Happens every time I reload the MG34 while in cover. It shows the whole reload animation, but after it's done there is no 'The magazine is full.' message and the gun seems to be empty even though it had ammo left before. The only fix is to reload while not in cover. This is such a frustrating...
  4. Schnitzel15

[Question] I need a new mouse

To start with, I don't think this is the best place to ask around for stuff like this, as there are many people who actually need help with the game, but since you guys are nice and more experienced than me, then perhaps you could help a fellow gamer? ^^ Ok, so recently I "accidentally" broke...
  5. Schnitzel15

Why are the semi-automatics so weak?

Seriously. I'm normally a rifleman using a kar98. But whenever I need long range weaponry while playing SL it just doesn't cut it. It feels like G41's bullets fly twice as slow than a kar98's, and you need a minimum of 2 bullets to kill somebody, doesn't matter where you hit. At close range it...
  6. Schnitzel15

[Error] Frustrating weapon rank, spawn location selection.

Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Summary: Glitched spawn location and weapon rank selection. Description: I think many of us have been through having difficulties accessing the spawn menu ( ; button) and selecting spawns, as well as trying to select different weapon ranks (I use kar98...
  7. Schnitzel15

I've just had the coolest idea/bug!

So I've been playing RO2 today on some Russian server in Commissars House and when commander forced respawn, I didn't spawn, waited for a bit, chose to spawn again and kinda spawned in my own body. lol So I moved around for a bit and just totally love the leg action and self shadow...
  8. Schnitzel15

Is RO2 a little bit quiet to you?

When I play the game the sounds seem too quiet for me. Footsteps, screams, ambient sounds are so quiet that they make me want to increase my volume, even though it is at max. Anyone else experiences this issue? And is it possible to make those sounds louder? Maybe it's the temptation of a...
  9. Schnitzel15

Map size change according to player count?

So before the release of RO2 it is said that the maps would be re-sized to the optimum size according to the player count: 16, 32, 64 players. I don't see that happening. Anyone care to explain?
  10. Schnitzel15

So, Tripwire, can we actually choose what we've unlocked?

Please? You can ask anyone in here and most of the players want to choose their unlocks. It won't ruin the game, perhaps even make it a lot better. What say you?
  11. Schnitzel15

Tripwire, ...

When will you implement an option to change teams languages to native in the options menu?
  12. Schnitzel15

Tell your story how you found out about RO.

^Title^ Why not? I thought it would be fun to know how others started with this. Don't complain about RO2 here, just post your story, no matter how long it is! :D To be honest, I never knew anything about RO until 2008, when the Steam news window popped up, announcing "Red Orchestra for only...
  13. Schnitzel15

Please, Tripwire!

Give riflemen the ability to remove the bayonet by pressing 6 (it's un-occupied!), pretty please? I wanna buttsmack Russians again. Thanks! :D
  14. Schnitzel15

[How Do I?] Change localized team languages to native?

^ Title. Can someone tell me how to do it? I want Germans speaking German, Russians - Russian, but the menu should stay English. Thanks in advance.
  15. Schnitzel15

MG36 firing modes?

Would it be possible to implement a slower firing mode for the light MG34 just like in the heavy-mounted MG34 when you press 6? I usually play as an MG and I seem to run out of ammo very quickly. :( Now if only I had the same secondary firing mode like in the heavy machine gun, I could keep...
  16. Schnitzel15

[Question] Best Nvidia driver for SLi

Hope I'm not bothering you guys with these random question threads, but you are very helpful! :D Anyway, I'm planning to get a second GTX 460 card to do SLi, but I'm don't know much about this stuff. What would you recommend me to start with? :) Thanks in advance. :IS2:
  17. Schnitzel15

[Question] Ideal FOV for widescreen

What is the ideal FOV setting for 16:10 monitors? I can't decide. :/
  18. Schnitzel15

About weapons and grenades...

Will the weapons stay on your back when you holster them? In TotalBiscuit's video the weapons that have been put away, like, the rifle on the back, disappeared immediatelly. And do grenades on your belt disappear when you throw them? I really want to find this out. If it won't be like this in...
  19. Schnitzel15

New RO2 Screens!!

http://csnation.net/content.php?426-Exclusive-New-Red-Orchestra-2-Screenshots Not sure if posted before or not.
  20. Schnitzel15

Pre-order available!!

Omg omg omg check Steam store immediately!