• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. HuNteR-

KF Concerning Mrs. Foster...

Go on Gregs, send me on my way with a ban, you and the rest of the TWI fan club usually do. Always seems that when anyone actually points out TWI's flaws that you swoop in to save the day with some pro TWI defense line... which is always the same thing over and over... "they release content for...
  2. HuNteR-

Is it? Its a mode yeah, but the gameplay is just the same as the mission maps, in fact the mission maps are much better than what map TWI released. And it took them 4 years to do this... when modders were breaking the limits all along. Its a farse man, it was 4 years ago and it still is today...
  3. HuNteR-

Fel made objective based maps years ago, K!cker, made objective based maps years ago, others made objective based maps years ago. TWI are too late to the party, no self respecting good modder wants to touch KF anymore and with good reason. Honestly, I think the level TWI released to showcase...
  4. HuNteR-

I think you have misunderstood my ... It wasn't an agreement, nor was it a disagreement. It was an ironic... you call people anti TWI, yet you're pro TWI, one extreme to the other, no room for judgement. (not you Overlord) Overlord, I was the person front and centre who took these issues to...
  5. HuNteR-

6. HuNteR-

KF Do you think Summer update will include any RS Weapons?

All joking aside, that attitude is going to get you nowhere. I've been there mate, 670+ posts here, I estimate 600 of those was me being an extremely controversial and argumentative person. And honestly I didn't keep away from here for almost a year to return and throw fistycuffs with...
  7. HuNteR-

haha, you've clearly never come across me before. Feb 2013... still a cub... i'll leave it.
  8. HuNteR-

I hate to break it to you... But TWI did that a very long time ago... Time for people to take the blinkers off, smell the coffee and just accept the truth no matter how hard that may be. Don't know how many times I have to state this, but hey ho, one more wont hurt: TWI switched from a...
  9. HuNteR-

Totally agree with you. It was a fantastic game and certain aspects of it still are. All I'm saying is unfortunately the big update should have come during KF's heyday when it was in full swing and not after its spark has almost died out. Just think its too little, too late.
  10. HuNteR-

My legend proceeds me. And no, I never left, never have, never will so rejoice. The point is like I said, I come back for about 2 days in events and leave for 6 months + until the next event. Its hardly a sustainable income of players. More and more people are dropping and more and more aren't...
  11. HuNteR-

I've said it once and I'll say it again, it's too little, too late. I think what TWI has delivered in the past has been great in terms of diversity to the game. The more recent decisions were beautiful business decisions but incredibly poor customer relations decisions. New weapons that no...
  12. HuNteR-

[NEW SPECIMEN] - Dread

Read your PM's. HuNteR-
  13. HuNteR-

update?

I am so confuzzled. But to the OP I haven't received an update either.
  14. HuNteR-

A realistic look at KF and its future path.

I could have sworn I once read that you were batting for the other team. Ah my apologies. That comment just looks all kinds of stupid now... well at least I know how to epicly fail. Again my apologies. Glad to be apart of it :p Very true. I know I'm my own worse enemy. I have good intentions...
  15. HuNteR-

Sadly I do see it and do it intentionally. Again people talk to me in that manner so I return the favor. But thank you. I'm glad you don't dislike me. Probably not going to rave over the dick comment though. Which speaking of them, you don't like them do you? Not in the name kind like, the...
  16. HuNteR-

Nah I admit it, apart from with Gregs, I wasn't civil in that post at all. Why would I be civil to someone who isn't civil to me. This is a two way street. You don't get crap kicked in your face and smile do you. ...I have lost all energy... but where in the hell did I accuse him of being a...
  17. HuNteR-

Now that is something I can get on board with. I took a crack at a mission map when I was developing the RE mod. It is very tedious doing it Fels way without a shadow of a doubt. Tedious but doable. That was my only argument. You can make a mission map and a decent mission map the Fel way...
  18. HuNteR-

My apologies for sounding unpleasant. This has been a thick and fast thread and I need to leave it alone now. :D But I didn't mean any disrespect towards you Gregs. Again my apologies. Okay okay, I'll put it to you this way. This forum, their backside, your nose. It really is that simple...
  19. HuNteR-

Yes but again that is why I said "That is the future for me". I don't get why people keep making out like I'm speaking for everyone...:confused: I can guarantee it isn't everyone's opinions too. For a start we're not all the same person, we all have our own separate thoughts and feelings. Why...
  20. HuNteR-

Yes, yes you are right. If someone mugs you and threatens to hunt you down if you tell anyone then you don't tell the police. It was done in private. Just you and the mugger. You can complain a lot here. Strangely enough that wasn't the intention of the thread like you so honestly believe it...