• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. P

[Game] The "what are you currently playing?" thread #2

After finally buying Amnesia on Steam (because it is on sale again) I tried to play it and after 5min I stopped because already I was more scared than I wanted.
  2. P

Poll: Warning! Restricted Area!

The strangest thing is when the restricted area moves (only in Territory matches?). First you are in a legal spot, 1 second later some point has been captured and you explode because it's now restricted.
  3. P

Does this game have a manual?

Manual, wiki, tutorial, just anything to help the players along. Or just maybe dumb it down even more so there are no more things that need any explanation. ;)
  4. P

Is it a game design that russians are supposed to lose more ?

u mad? ahh, let me try that again. U MAD?
  5. P

Can you do better than this guy?

I also see no problem here. Infect sometimes I try to sneak in the objective areas and just try to pick off people at the windows, so the rest of my team can get close to the objective easier. Isn't an assault supposed to do this?
  6. P

Colored Text.

And if you are making the ingame chat more useable, can you also please fix the "vote screen" chat? There are even the names missing of the people writing. It is the perfect place to spit some anonymous hate.
  7. P

When are the Stats going to be fixed? (serious/non-complaint)

Oh it did? I might have a look into BC2 again. (see there you have the motivation to do patches even later in a games life cycle).
  8. P

Global Stats Reset

He just fired 0.4 bullet(s) and killed 322 enemies. He clearly is the better shooter, though I wonder how he manged to shoot less than half a bullet.
  9. P

Request for TWI forum posters when an update is released

I would like to see steam announcements. It is strange to download a patch on Steam and not see a word about it's content there.
  10. P

Global Stats Reset

See my signature.
  11. P

Developer Question: Squad Leader Spawning

You can't choose which spawn (1 or 2) and it would make more sense to see what you can choose and what not. The squad leader himself should also have some form of warning / notice if the other squad members can spawn on him or not.
  12. P

Oh it happened to me that I was instantly shot after spawning. The enemy might not have seen the squad leader, but for sure he was able to see me.
  13. P

So it can be blocked if someone has a line of sight to the squad leader. But why not make this circumstance visible and keep you from choosing that option?
  14. P

Bandaging and Health Regen

No an active (push a button) mechanic to stop you from dying from a otherwise lethal wound is not the same as getting back to starting health by just sitting around.
  15. P

Bandaging and Health Regen

Hmm, again the realism nuts going wild. :) You can't bandage this and that. Yep sure the question is whether it makes sense game-play wise or not. From what I get and I am not sure about it's quite different from regenerating health as it's an active ability and it only stops you from dying and...
  16. P

IMO it should just display (gray out the option) that you can't spawn on the squad leader. If you choose to spawn on a SL but he moves into some position where no legal place for you to spawn can be found it should be on the point where you decided to take that option. Spawning back in one (You...
  17. P

TW I know it's already been said

I am not trying to belittle your problems, but I have general tip for you ctrl-shiftescape is the hotkey for the task manager directly.
  18. P

So how DO you win a game?

Cover fire, suppression fire, flanking (?) fire all of those sound like team tactics, which I can set up with enough communication. Without a lot communication you can either play the objectives and try to capture points or go for kills by getting in advantageous position and punish the people...
  19. P

Hey Ramm-Jaeger what happened to hero status & MkB42H/AVT40 being rare weapons?

SWTOR.... ughhh just thinking about those ingame "trailers", which look really bad and not very promising concerning gameplay makes me shudder. In the best case it's gonna be WoW in the star wars universe, please don't make me think about the worst case. ;)