• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. B

TWI, playable zeds needs to wait

100% of the people who bought KF 2 bought it for PVE. There was no mention of PVP on the store page, only PVE. People want modes like objective mode, endless wave mode, story mode for PVE. Lets not forget what TWI owes to the people funding this development. All the things on the store page...
  2. B

Killing Floor 2 Poll (SurveyMonkey)

To be honest, I wasn't telling what to do, it was more a plea or request or suggestion. I was just saying that your opinion has value and the impact of that value deserved to be felt in the survey. It was an encouragement to participate. Glad you did to be honest.
  3. B

Say it in the poll. The thread is not a debate, it just announces the poll. There is a ton of room to comment in the poll. To be honest, it looks like people are trying to avoid the poll or sway opinion about taking the poll.
  4. B

Why wouldn't you take the poll? Survey monkey does not allow the data to be manipulated. It does not give the names of people who take the poll. Your opinion is as important as anyone else. What would be your concern?
  5. B

Take the poll, don't take the poll. Vote yes, vote no. Leave a comment on the poll, don't comment. Trying to make character assassinations of the people who created the poll is unnecessary. I said it before and I will say it again. I think TWI should be making polls as a way to get...
  6. B

Lets talk about KF2's monthly player base.

KF2 is not in the top 100 games played on STeam. The average player stats show how many are playing. Pick ANY game on the top 100 list and people will tell you - don't have time to play everyday - play for a while then stop for a while - have real life stuff , girlfriend, kids, job - play...
  7. B

Take the poll and say that.
  8. B

But you can say you love them and in addition you can leave a lengthy message. Survey monkey does not let you manipulate the responses. Again, I think TWI should be putting out polls to get customer feedback.
  9. B

I think TWI should be making polls of this nature. It is the essence of Early Access to get feedback, and polling is an excellent way to get feedback. The questions can be answered in yes, no, other and have a spot for opinions. Just because someone has a different opinion does not mean...
  10. B

Feedback about how TWI communicates with us and the consequences for the future of KF

I agree people should be civil, but I don't pay my friends. When I pay for a product or service I expect a level of service. I do not expect service from my friends. I still hold myself accountable to be polite in both situations. If my car mechanic does something that it not satisfactory...
  11. B

Here is some context into the amount of work that goes into a game like KF2.

I had no idea it was that much work. We should probably pay Tripwire some money for all that effort. Wait, we did.
  12. B

So we won't be able to buy cosmetics from ingame store.

Really? When did they ask us if we wanted a cash key gambling RNG system? They knew about it before the start of EA or shortly after. Certainly they knew about it before having the modding contest. The sentence clearly says "A: No. There are not currently any items that will boost stats or...
  13. B

So we won't be able to buy cosmetics from ingame store.

If that were true why didn't you simply ask for feedback before rolling it out? Why not ask for feedback before investing a single penny into development? Simply post the particulars of trading floor , how it will work. Let people ask questions, clarify any misinformation and address concerns...
  14. B

Dosh Jacket Giveaway

No, it is working with TWI who already responded acknowledging the issue. It won't be dropped, but thank you for the suggestion. Its also important to ask here. There are a lot of people watching without commenting. They want to see how issues are resolved, how responsive a business is to...
  15. B

Dosh Jacket Giveaway

TW Yoshiro, what are the next steps in the resolution of this issue?
  16. B

Dosh Jacket Giveaway

Hello?
  17. B

Dosh Jacket Giveaway

TW Yoshiro, what are the next steps in the resolution of this issue?
  18. B

Dosh Jacket Giveaway

Done. POOF !! You are now a Kardshian......
  19. B

Dosh Jacket Giveaway

Our purpose here is to continue the process with TWI. We brought forth our issue, TWI responded. Our goal is to resolve it as quickly as possible.
  20. B

Dosh Jacket Giveaway

There were 100K magazine sold. If only 10 to 25% of those are affected by this issue we are talking about 25K people. We feel that there is an issue. We brought that issue to the business involved for resolution. They have responded and the process is started. I hope that it will be...