• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. DDC1234

A new perk, because yes, we need one.

I couldn't agree more :D
  2. DDC1234

"This is No Ordinary Rabbit!" Achievement

I got it to work with the hill billy scarke it just doesn't register when u kill it in your achievments exp: i kill 5 hillbilly scrakes yet it still said 0/25 so i thought it was broken and could get it so i just played when suddenly steam anounce i got "This is No Ordinary Rabbit! Kill 25...
  3. DDC1234

Finer Undead Things Invite

For everyone that pick a shotgun read no. 7 LOL http://www.cracked.com/blog/7-famous-zombie-movie-weapons-that-would-get-you-killed/
  4. DDC1234

A Proposition for the M99 + BuzzsawBow + Scythe

They just need to reduce the reload speed on both weapons and less damage maybe for the Buzz saw not the major increase in ammo price srly or atleast a discount in ammo when playing SS
  5. DDC1234

Petition to extend Hillbilly Horror

I Think the event should be extent with a few days since with the new patch u can get last year achievments. and i don't think everyone knew or figured it out yet just saying it was only added a few days ago that u could get them.
  6. DDC1234

Alternate DLC suggestions

I hope this get through since it would be great to chose what dlc weapons u want since currently there in a pack but i don't want to pay for the WHOLE pack if i only want one weapon. I think it would be better to separate them after while or upload seprate version to buy + a pack version if u...
  7. DDC1234

Halloween Hillbilly Horrors!

I think this is a great idea but he did it wrong it should be pay for what dlc weapon u want since currently there in a pack but i don't want to pay for the WHOLE pack if i only want one weapon. I think that would be better to separate them after while or upload seprate version to buy + a pack...
  8. DDC1234

Bring back last years Halloween to Bedlam

i think the hill billy should be from nov X - Nov X so that the REAL Halloween zeds should be from X oct - X(3-4) nov since this would resolve the conflict each year
  9. DDC1234

Tranch gun should be marked as support weapon

I like the nail grenade idea could fit in with the whole Sup feel hmmm made we could special kind of nades dor the diffrent perks since medic + firebugs grenade have already been done over
  10. DDC1234

KF misses something...

I think a tutorial would be great since almost every 10th guy that joins our server and picks up someone elses gun ask how to drop weapons O.o srly. The tutorial could maybe included the basics like create a map named KF-tutorial that works like HL tutorial as u progress in map it could display...
  11. DDC1234

Rebalancing the new weapons!

@Btsm300 This is from TWI employee so just becuase u purshace it OP doesn't me it will stay OP and IT WAS suppose to be purely cosmetic that is what twi was aiming for plus balance Quote"[TW]Wilsonam 4. There have been a couple of comments about "pay to win". Um - this is a CO-OP game, not...
  12. DDC1234

Rebalancing the new weapons!

Yeah i think the only that needs to change on the nailgun is the spread lower it and increase the clip size by 2
  13. DDC1234

Bring back last years Halloween to Bedlam

i think a better idea is from 23 oct to 6 nov hillbilly then from 7 nov - X nov halloween zeds the Zed events can switch places year after year so next year X oct - X nov halloween zeds then X nov - X nov hillbilly zeds so u can have the best of both worlds ?
  14. DDC1234

[Mutator] Patriarch Healing Wave Edit

Doubt it since it just came out like a few days ago
  15. DDC1234

Shotgun rebalancing thread

He has a weakness it is called RELOADING he reloads with most gun like hs,csg,sg one shell at a time and for the aa12 he reloads whole clip but does it slowy all thing that breaks this is the HSG which reload fast as hell
  16. DDC1234

Dual Wielder

It already has a few weakness 1) low clip size vs damage compared to other perk in otherwords the other perks has the firepower to back up there low clip size and most of the time the head boxes(buggy as hell) are a ***** to hit even with a single pistol. 2) Since u have low clip size with your...
  17. DDC1234

Burning Mechanism: Bugs & Glithes

Best advice now is CHILL THE F*** OUT srly the next patch should be around the week of the 31'st of october so lets just see what happens there after that. p.s just becuase u bought the game doesn't mean the y have to keep supporting FYI i have seen a lot of companies just screw ppl over after...
  18. DDC1234

KSG > Now the HSG-1. Why such a huge buff?

I really don't think the weight should change just the prices for the csg + hsg should be "rebalanced".
  19. DDC1234

Questions about servers accepting donations and providing incentives

For people that donated on fluxiserver there names would appear in cyan and he NVR reserves slot even for Fs members lol. Also i see where this is going HOWEVER as for conitue pay per month thing yes i can understand that is wrong and srly 10$ for 1 month. Flux on the other hand wasn't asking...
  20. DDC1234

Weapons and Custom Characters from the Russian modders

Cool weapon but didn't anyone else see the small yoda(1:44) char lol all he needed was the light saber?