• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. King Sumo

Server Windows Event Log if filling up with Server warnings/errors

All warnings/errors of the Dedicated Server are written in the Windows Event Log!!! My event log is full of garbage (thousand of log lines), like this: Log Name: Application Source: KF-PID4320 Date: 1/5/2015 10:17:38 AM Event ID: 2 Task Category: None Level...
  2. King Sumo

KF2 Beta Keys for modders?

What about releasing some beta keys for kf modders? :IS2: :IS2: :IS2: :IS2:
  3. King Sumo

Dedicated Server and WORKSHOP

Dear TWI, please implement the Workshop stuff in the right way. The workshop must be integrated inside the Dedicated Server, so the content can be automatically updated/download when the server restarts. Take Garry's Mod as example: http://wiki.garrysmod.com/page/Workshop_for_Dedicated_Servers...
  4. King Sumo

Dedicated Server, RedirectToURL allow HTTPS URL's

Today Killing Floor can't download files using HTTPS (HTTP secure). Please consider adding HTTPS support for KF2. Some services (i.e. dropbox) aren't allowing HTTP downloads anymore - only HTTPS is allowed. PS. please forgive me if KF2 already supports HTTPS redirect links :) :IS2: :IS2: :IS2:
  5. King Sumo

Huge maps support / MaxZombiesOnce

In the past Murphy tried to create a huge map called Forest Sequel, but the project was cancelled due to engine limitations (e.g. amount of pathnodes). Giving that KF2 will be using a new engine, that will be possible? See also: here, thread here Also, what about MaxZombiesOnce value? Today any...
  6. King Sumo

[Mutator] Music Fix

This mutator provides a fallback mechanism for the case where the player doesn't have the music file (.ogg file), or for the case where the map doesn't have a music playlist. So the music is played anyway :) The default mutator behaviour for both cases is to pick a random playlist retrieved...
  7. King Sumo

Code [Mutator] Another Country tags mut

This mutator works with the help of nodejs which provides the GeoIP information via HTTP. This way the country database can be updated without changing the mutator or even without needing to restart the Killing Floor server. Pros: - Full country information for admins...
  8. King Sumo

Code how to open a link in the steam in-game browser?

In KF-Aperture there was a secret room with several computers (one opens a link in the Steam Browser). I guess the code was removed - I have opened the SDK and don't see any trigger or such... I wan't to implement some commands so players can open links in the steam in-game browser, for...
  9. King Sumo

Code How to properly extend from ServerPerksMut

I have created a mutator (which extends from ServerPerksMut and adds membership functionality) and some users are getting the following error: failed launching url can't find file for package serverperksmut (OFC I haven't changed anything in serverperksmut - I'm using the vanilla v6.01) In the...
  10. King Sumo

Workshop number of subscribed items limit

Killing Floor is downloading up to 50 subscribed items. Whats the point of having such limitation? This limit is anoying and is ruining the Workshop, people complain about some mutator/map not working but they have subscribed to more than 50 items. Most problems regarding clients unable to...
  11. King Sumo

KF Workshop files are now downloaded via steam

Just subscribed some items (maps) then without opening KF they are there... can anyone confirm this?
  12. King Sumo

Code M79CF crash

Sometimes my server is crashing due a bug in M79CF code, I don't know how to trigger this - see below the callstack: Critical: SRVetDemolitions None (Function SumoSP.SumoSPVeterancyTypes.GetBonusLevel:0000) Infinite script recursion (250 calls) detected Exit: Executing...
  13. King Sumo

Workshop item "Usable in" field

Just uploaded a new workshop item and the "Usable in" field shows "Killing Floor SDK" (SDK???) instead of just "Killing Floor". Any clues? screenshot: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/47693068/workshop-usable-in.JPG
  14. King Sumo

Code Mut: workshop downloader for dedicated servers

The mutator will download the subscribed Workshop items of the dedicated server administrator steam account. To start the download first Login as administrator then enter in console: adminlogin youradminpasswordhere mutate update (the download process is shown in the dedicated server...
  15. King Sumo

Server error after upgrading linux server

I got the following errors after upgrading today my linux server: Missing Class Class Editor.TransBuffer Can't find 'intAPlayerControllerexecEnumerateSubscribedSteamWorkshopFiles' in 'Engine.dll' Executing UObject::StaticShutdownAfterError Can't find...
  16. King Sumo

Code can't use weapons bug - workaround

Hi, There is any workaround to solve the issue were clients can't see weapons and cannot use them? Problem doesn't occurs often, people notice the problem during trader. Sometimes the problem goes away automatically. Sometimes dropping the weapon fixes the problem (if the "invisible" weapon is...
  17. King Sumo

Server ULevel::NotifyReceivedText crash (Linux server)

Yesterday my server randomly crashed several times - below is the callstack: Log: Developer Backtrace: Log: [ 1] ./ucc-bin-real() [0x8669527] Log: [ 2] [0xb7792400] Log: [ 3] /lib/i686/cmov/libc.so.6(memcpy+0x5a) [0xb7568c9a] Log: [ 4] ./steamclient_linux.so(+0x395503) [0xb4241503] Log: [...
  18. King Sumo

[Mutator] Door Messages

Presenting you guys the Door Messages Mutator! Messages are displayed in the down corner when a door was hit by a frag grenade. It is possible to customize the messages via Web Admin. We have two types of messages: - CriticalMessage : displayed when someone broke the door with a frag grenade; -...
  19. King Sumo

Code Help understanding server crash

Today my server crashed due to "Infinite script recursion (250 calls) detected" while calling SetDelayedDamageInstigatorController - see crash #1 below. The same happened other day but for the function ZombieCharge.damageAttitudeTo - see crash #2. I'm wondering if this can be avoided by...
  20. King Sumo

How to prevent cached files from being erased?

Hi, Once a week I need to download again custom maps an mutators (even from my own server, lol). I don't want to manually install maps, mutators and other stuff. I just want to prevent cached files from being erased... thats possible? This is configurable? How often the cached files are...