• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Doctor Swish

Squad Australian Beserker

Hey everyone, Australian here, and I'm looking for anybody who'd just like somebody to play with. I don't care whether you're really Australian or not, if you want to fill a spot on your Killing Floor friends list, I'd be happy to oblige, I like to play with people of all ages and origins...
  2. Doctor Swish

(Twisted Christmas -> Regular) Transition?

Hey everyone, Twisted Christmas is ending soon, and it dawned on me all the ZED's will be returning to their usual forms. I've never seen the game played like this, as I bought the game right before Christmas, so my question is; Will I be disappointed in comparison to the Twisted Christmas...
  3. Doctor Swish

Unlocking Pyro is Cool

It's true. Anyway, I was curious as to exactly how you receive the Pyro character model, do you just purchase Team Fortress 2 and it automatically unlocks? Or is there something I have to verify first? Thanks for the help.
  4. Doctor Swish

Lowbie. To Suicide, or not to Suicide?

Hey everybody :), first off, I hope you have a happy new year. When I played my first game, I had no idea what I was doing. Having to run away from three gingerbread man in my first 30 seconds of playing was one of the funniest things I've done in a game :p. I'm playing most games on normal...
  5. Doctor Swish

Is Berserker Viable?

Hello everyone, Merry Christmas! I just recently bought Killing Floor and I'm having alot of fun with it, I've only played a handful of games so far, but I foresee myself playing many more. I've played most of each perk a game each, and to be honest in the end I found myself having most fun...