Unlocking Pyro is Cool

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

C_Gibby

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 18, 2010
Here's a question: Is it only possible to get Pyro during the christmas event? :confused:

Lunatic[BoM]

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 22, 2010
Yes, it is only during Christmas event, which will end at 4th of January :) I'm using blue pyro in KF and it is really cool looking :)

Doctor Swish

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 25, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
This is laziness on my part, and I apologize, I'm not able to get onto Killing Floor until Friday, but when you receive the Pyro model, do you get to flip between the red and blue team Pyros, or do you have to choose which one you want upon receiving said Pyro?

-And Thanks Dwin for the quick reply :D

Damiarch72

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 28, 2010
You dont even have to have tf2 installed.
I bought orange box years back,played HL2 enough to know it wasnt my cup of tea and forgot about it.I was plesantly suprised to see something extra in a new game.KF is turning out to be fairly decent.Now If I can start finding decent enough groups..

Anubis_FB

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 3, 2009
Madera, CA
If you guys want pyro so bad just have you and a friend split on TF2 one get the 3 day guest pass and the other gets the game. Both will get you pyro.. So if you give the guest pass you give the gift of pyro. Or do like I said and split the cost, either will work. lol

Last edited: