• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. B

Sever List Missing Tabs

Nobody can help me?
  2. B

Sever List Missing Tabs

When I'm looking for servers to join, the ping and player tabs are missing. Any idea why they disappeared and how to get them back?
  3. B

Can't find file for package 'ALAudio'

Need to get rid of this because I can't play the game. Build UT2004_Build_[2004-11-11_10.48] OS: Windows NT 6.0 (Build: 6000) CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 2665 MHz with 1023MB RAM Video: ATI Radeon HD 5670 (1140) Can't find file for package 'ALAudio' History...
  4. B

Commandos need love too

I think Commandos should have pierce through damage, or maybe even increased reserved ammo.
  5. B

Removing Shotgun Penetration

Why not let Assault rifles used by Commandos gain extra penetration, too? Would give them a little more use.
  6. B

Anything but Killing Floor 2!

Maybe so, but wouldn't you like it if you could sprint in the game?
  7. B

Your most op moment in killing floor?

Before the December 2010 patch you'll always have an op moment with a scrake if you attack it with a katana to the head. It would remain stunned until it dies. Made the game a little too easy, actually.
  8. B

Your favorite Perk?

My most favorite is the Field Medic. Reason? Fast, enduring, and a great team supporter both defensively and offensively. I usually run with med gun and crossbow.
  9. B

Anything but Killing Floor 2!

zYnthetic, I think you're unintentionally teasing us about a possible sequel, or intentionally teasing us. ;) On topic, I believe the game DOES need a sequel for a few reasons. The franchise needs an updated game engine. This one is still fun, but you can't deny that's it's old now and out...
  10. B

Medic mp7m upgrade??

Medics are purposely for healing. Adding the poison effect to the dart would contradict their role title. Instead of poisoning, why not let the darts heals be an area of effect upon successful heals. It would play to the medics strengths appropriately. If not that, than a fix on the glitch would...
  11. B

Tactics Best Commando loadout?

Experience lead me to believe how semi-useful the Commando really is, especially with the weapons. I tend to get one of what ever kind of AR I can get and carry something else like an LAR or Crossbow. If landing a good head shot on a scrake with the crossbow, it'll at least be stunned, at least...
  12. B

Tactics Medic's Healing Priority

It all comes down to the situation and critical thinking. The list will mean crap if your team splits up somehow. Besides, better to heal any who is hurt right away at the chance you get, unless you see someone hurt badly and needs your attention now. At which case, save that team mate, no...
  13. B

Tactics Run or bunny-hop?

+1 on no jumping. Unless held by a clot or avoiding husk fire. That's really the best advice.
  14. B

The Full 1016 Balance Change Log

Bye, bye speedy Medic-tank. :( Man, this is so going to make playing as Medic less fun now because they were a great alternative as a tank with the katana to stun scrakes and less speedy because of the nerf. Not sure how out running a flesh pound or angry scrake is going to work, now. Oh well...