• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Prof

[Error] Unpassable low wall

As I checked out the new maps for the first time today I came across this wall. It looks really small and I thought, I could just climb over it. But when I approached it there was no option to cross it. Unfortunately I haven't played on the new maps a lot so I don't no the name of this one...
  2. Prof

[Error] broken stairway

On Red October Factory there is a stair that is not damaged or anything, but still it cannot be used. You just get stuck when you try to leave the basement. Since it is quite hard to describe where exactly it is, I took a screenshot of my map position.
  3. Prof

[Error] Sniper rifles and cover

Well, I think this is just an animation bug, where the rifle is not being put down fast enough when you move behind a cover, while still aiming through the scope. I guess a picture says more than a thousand words.
  4. Prof

[Error] No tank for my tank commander

In the same game, where I was always listed in the wrong team, this also happened to me once. I spawned without a tank as a tank commander. I could run around, jump around, etc. I had no weapon and I could not be run over by tanks (I stood in front of moving tanks to get myself killed so I...
  5. Prof

[Error] Displayed in the list of the wrong team

As I was playing on the tank map as a German tank commander, my name was on the top of the allies list all the time. here's the screen (you can clearly see, I'm driving a PzKpfwIV): Also I could not press "Ready" after I died and had to select a class to respawn. And everytime I did that I...
  6. Prof

Remaining bullet when mag is changed before it is empty

Somehow this thought hit me a few minutes ago and now it keeps bugging me. If you change your magazine before it is empty one of the bullets remains in the chamber, which means that after the mag change you should have the amount of bullets in the magazine + 1 ready to be fired. I haven't...