• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

The next BIG THING.

There are quite a few "old guard" posters here who quickly stamp there feet and gnash there teeth when the discussion does not go there way. Still, at least this forum is a trillion times better than the Steam one. As for the character DLC packs not being 100% dream comes true, there is a...
  2. S

The next BIG THING.

As you reasoned your argument so well, I counter with.... Yes it would.
  3. S

The next BIG THING.

You know what, level 7 would be nice come to think of it.
  4. S

The next BIG THING.

Maps, skins, achievements for new maps....
  5. S

The Brute :: Final Release

Hellraiser, you are a star! :) "Fanks"!
  6. S

But does it download and install automatically from servers running the mod? :confused:
  7. S

100 Whitelisted Ways To Kill The Patriarch

The only northerner I want to eat is Cheryl Cole.
  8. S

Does this patch to your client if a server is running this mod? Like the maps you don't have auto install.
  9. S

Why do people insist on playing stock maps

Arrrgh quote fail above. Sorry bud.
  10. S

Why do people insist on playing stock maps

Because stock maps give acheevs. Because I don't see dedicated servers running non-whitelisted maps. Because there is no quality control. If Tripwire have not agreed to the map, I already know it's not for me. But, suppose Tripwire chose another 3 maps from the best of the best customs...
  11. S

More DLC's?

Again I say.... Horzine employee in blood stained lab coat Combat Medic Fireman Classic British Policeman with body armour. Make it so.
  12. S

More DLC's?

You are forgiven. If I was allowed to choose the next 4 characters, it would be those. I was slightly underwhelmed with the "comedy" chav and footie fan characters. Still very grateful for the DLC mind!
  13. S

More DLC's?

Horzine employee in blood stained lab coat. Police man in body armour. Combat medic and fire man.
  14. S

How many people have you caused to buy Killing Floor?

Well despite playing the game nearly every day since buying it and banging on about it at work, I have not made a single one of my friends fork out for it. Even when it has been on sale. Sorry tripwire. My pr skills suck.
  15. S

KF settles an age old debate...

I am from a land of temperate climate. Sometimes it rains, sometimes its windy. Sometimes the sun comes out to say hello but not very often. I wear a bowler hat and pin stripe suit to work, clutching my umbrella and rolled up copy of the Financial Times tucked under my arm. My briefcase is...
  16. S

Demo Weapon Combination?

I am finding hand cannon to be a great back up weapon to grenade launchers. Pipes are just pointless now as they cost far too much to waste cash on when the team needs money too.
  17. S

SS overnerfed?

I gave the M14 a good run through on a 6 man, level 5 SS, normal, instead of taking the crossbow. For the first time I had a blast with it. I practised hard with extreme distance aiming and started to pop my fair share of heads off, even at the very limit of draw distance. I think I have...
  18. S

SS overnerfed?

I have no issue with clots grabbing or body shots or even reload speed. Its just a cost issue and lack of ammo :mad: But its not game breaking so I won't cry about it. If only the M14 had a scope!
  19. S

Which ideas and suggestions bother you the most?

Pointless weapons, or good weapons that start by saying "to balance it, it costs