• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Direct

Allow servers to reduce weapon accuracy

Maybe allow servers to reduce weapon accuracy so its a little more like Ro1? I mean having rail guns instead of rifles is great but what about incorporating the old gameplay slightly? Theres no more constant firing or a sense of being in world war 2 - its just like akk fighting stopped in...
  2. Direct

Bayonet Still on Belt

Defend the grain elevator - the germans will not eat sausage with bread tonight!
  3. Direct

Stats Reset Idea

What if, and listen to this, you just implement a button that lets YOU - YOURSELF - THATS RIGHT YOU, reset your own stats? that way you wont complain if TWI does it automatically. You want to know your accuracy and all that? reset your ridiculous 3000% stats and start over from 0 building it...
  4. Direct

Add some TWI - NO UNLOCKS servers

The MKB is just absolutely ridiculous not in the sense that it is undoubtably the best gun in the game but in the terms that atleast 6 players have it on the Axis team. Almost no servers with no unlocks, and if theyre there the ping is unbearable - can you atleast support the small community...
  5. Direct

One video to answer all Questions.

^ What he said.
  6. Direct

One video to answer all Questions.

Recently I found a documentary series called The World at War filmed in the 70s. The 1 hour part on Stalingrad is probably the best documentary I've seen on the subject - granted the information isnt extremely indepth but the video footage is perfect and it answers any questions possible on...
  7. Direct

RKKA Uniform inaccuracy

The chin-straps on the helmets is almost completely a "Western" concept, Soviets were mostly issued the "pilotkas", - those woven caps - the ones who got the helmets preferred to have them on as tight as possible.
  8. Direct

New footage and screenies,post what you like and dislike.

Even though I have a kind of related thread to this I have to say that it is still too early to say anything. Certain animations could have been updated but not implemented We haven't seen all the game modes and most of the maps in gameplay Veteran players or people with experience playing...
  9. Direct

The look and feel of the game.

After watching the few new videos I would like to ask if you all noticed the same thing as me: Colour - the colours are bright and vibrant unlike the dark and gloomy mood of Ostfront, Is it the camera quality or everything just seems to reflect light and stand out? Gameplay - Much faster...
  10. Direct

Amazing new screenshots!

Its impossible to have a "realistic" class composition with limited spots for a game set in Stalingrad as weapons were picked up and used by both sides. Sure everything looks good on paper with statistics and all but if youre fighting in the streets would you rather use a moisin or an mp-40...
  11. Direct

Reloading SMG's

I was thinking the loadout screen would've been the same as in RO when you choose a class and you can click on items and see descriptions available for that class.
  12. Direct

Reloading SMG's

Im saying just in general - which magazine will you put into the gun next? if your loadout is like 2 drums and 4 boxes - is it possible to choose which mag you load after you exhaust your first one?
  13. Direct

Amazing new screenshots!

Amazing stuff as usual TWI - much respect. While everyones fighting about some German stuff Id like to take a second and say that the Soviet summer uniforms are ideal and look quite perfect. The maxim MG looks awesome but in the screenshot its firing and theres no ammo belt attached?? Also...
  14. Direct

Reloading SMG's

After looking at the new screenshots and finding out about the MP40 with dual mags and PPSh with a drum and box magazines im wondering how we will reload the sub-machine guns. Will it be in order from largest capacity to smallest? My idea was to multi-use the reload button, e.g. If you...
  15. Direct

New Screenshots?

Great, Now i have to update my computer just to play this game
  16. Direct

New Screenshots?

Im just really confused why in the first pic the Red rifleman is wearing the lend-lease boots rather than the standard Soviet leather. I remember my grand-father even joking about it saying that once in a blue moon when they'd receive a pair of lend-lease boots theyd be both for the left foot.
  17. Direct

Class selection priority for players with high weapon proficiency

Implying you ever play the tutorial first before jumping straight into single / multi - player
  18. Direct

Class selection priority for players with high weapon proficiency

Why would you give priority weapons to clans and their members?? If youre playing with a clan im assuming you all are communicating much better with each other and able to play with any combination of weapons since communication gives a big edge. IMO make it an option for servers to have...
  19. Direct

Cutscenes and RO2

I thought about the Sp for a while and my idea was that instead of doing a single person 20 mission campaign surviving the onslaught of the battle they put a slight spin on it. Every mission is a memoir or an exert from a diary or a letter of a soldier and the events that took place which are...