• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. 1

Mare Nostrum: Tanks for the Update!

how come all the new media is copyright 2006?
  2. 1

Buddylist if tripwire can't give it lets get it from steam

you know you can make and join groups in steam community right?
  3. 1

Red Orchestra adds Steamworks

incredible update, thank you! i can finally use the steam brower to find servers!!!! :D
  4. 1

MinionWorkz Vehicle and Map Pack

i wanna know what this guy is asking too.
  5. 1

Hey all, new here with quick question

Well that kind of wouldn't be fair, and i've never heard of a feature like that before in an FPS. I know flying games like IL2 have it but never heard of it before in anything else. unless you mean just setting the FOV to something above 90
  6. 1

Does RO work on Vista?

Yes it works on Vista. I'm using Home Premium 32bit and have had no problems at all.
  7. 1

Tripwire, is your stock content sacred?

maybe it can be made as an optional download to apply to the game. kinda like how HL had the "HD pack" you could get.
  8. 1

I'll Show You Mine If You'll Show Me Yours (Part Deux)

2 better pics
  9. 1

Need advice on Mosin Nagant

not to hijack but since we were talking about it: is there some trick to pushing down the rounds into the gun from the clip? how easy should it be to fit the rounds into the clip/push them down? do i need to "break in" the stripper clips so they slide easy or what?
  10. 1

my clips look just like thoes, got them from cheaper than dirt. not as shiny though.
  11. 1

to follow up: the stripper clips i got from cheaper than dirt all have the finnish Tikka symbol on them (letter T inside a triangle thats inside a circle) and are all in very decent condition.
  12. 1

Izhevsk 1940, round reciever, serials are all matching from what i see. (reciever, bolt, buttplate, bottom of the magazine thing)
  13. 1

quickly snapped this pic yesterday, sry bad lighting in my house, i'll take better pics later today. I'm very happy with this rifle, the thing has pretty much no imperfections, it really looks like its right our of the factory or something, i'm so happy! best $70 i ever spent holy crap haha
  14. 1

i picked up my mn91/30 i purchased from aimsurplus today, all the numbers are matching from what i've seen and the gun looks so sexy, but it does have the importers marking, pics soon.
  15. 1

i'm pretty sure if you attach that scope and try and cycle the bolt it will hit the scope because there isn't enough room, that or your hand will it hit, so thats why you need the bent sniper bolt. and a 91/30 didn't come with holes for a scope mount, they have to be drilled, and also i think...
  16. 1

just ordered a mn91/30 from AIM, and a 10 pack of strippers from cheaper than dirt. gunna order some of that russian surplus ammo from AIM tomorrow i guess. i got pissed before because i got the cheaper than dirt magazine and saw some better surplus 7.62x54r but when i looked it up on the site...
  17. 1

i've read bad things about newly manufactured stripper clips and that the old ones are way better. any truth to that?
  18. 1

i gotta be honest here, i don't even know what the hell part that is^ in simple terms where do i look?
  19. 1

i'm going to order an mn91/30 from aimsurplus on thursday i think anyone know a good site to get stripper clips from? i was going to get them from cheaperthandirt but they want $9 for 6-10 day shipping and the package is only 0.28lbs, i think thats absurd. (and that is from texas to new jersey)
  20. 1

i don't know how long it is for sure, but the sight on the tip of the barrel definately looks not of the era. also i can't find a date anywhere on this thing, just a bunch of mis-matched serial numbers.