• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. steff

Server Workshop warning

Today I moved 100% working server (v.1021) from one computer to another, and get this message in console: and These errors did not exist before, now server doesn't show up in the server browser. Help me please...
  2. steff

Server Server Browser don't see the server

Need help. I installed KF2 Dedicated Server v1005 (on date 23.04.2015). Open ports in firewall: 7777/UDP; 20560/UDP; 27015/UDP; 8080/TCP and check it. All ports open. Launch log screen: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ujtb7m6qkgp48fz/launchlog.jpg?dl=0 But I don't see my server in game server...
  3. steff

[IDEA] Increase derivable "experience"

How write a mutator which will increase the number of "experience" gained for killing monsters. For example you kill 1 monster but in statistic writes 2 (or n). Mutator is useful for conducting events on server, for example, triple "experience" during the holidays. p.s. sorry for my english
  4. steff

Then we will see Killing Floor 2 ?

3 years passed since the first game was release. Engine is already morally outdated and the game has been living only through the efforts of the community. Maybe it's time to breathe new life into this project and cease to develop trash like "The Ball"? Skontsentirrovat all the power and...
  5. steff

Code [help] Welding Armor by Support

Can someone help me with mut. I have WeldArmor mut on my dedicate server, now only Support can make armor and only when a little armor remained. Server use ServerPerks v6. I want to gain experience for Support perk then he is welding armor to other players. But I don't know how it make. Source...
  6. steff

Code Change Perks Icons

please delete this
  7. steff

That do you think about this... ?

With help of my friend I made a player statistic for my game server website, and want to know that do you think about this? Now it's only "alfa" version. This statistic takes information from ServerPerksStat.ini (ServerPerksV4) and show it on web page. Now this static can: - show perk level...
  8. steff

2D Art Transpert images of zombies and soldiers

Can anyone give me the transpert .png image of all monsters and soldiers from the game? I design the new site template and need this pictures.
  9. steff

3 questions about 9mm

how to add 9mm a pistol in shop and allow players throw off it during the game? and whether probably to make so that perishing the player dumped not only the weapon, but also a ammo?
  10. steff

How add HolyHandGrenade to shop?

Hi all! In mutator KFVSlotsMut (by marco) there is a very good weapon - it's a HolyHandGrenade. I want to add this weapon to a trader but don't know how =( I tried to add like normal weapon mutator, write in killingfloor.ini this: ServerPackages=HolyHandGrenade and add this...
  11. steff

Killing Floor 2: bee or not to bee?

Greetings to all! I think many already reflected on that will appear Killing Floor 2 made example on Unreal Engine 3. Killing Floor is really GOOD game and it would be desirable that developers updated the project not only an additional content but also the fresh version of game! What do you...
  12. steff

Server Killing Floor dedicate server monitoring script

Greetings to all! Please help me find a script for monitoring Killing Floor dedicate server like in gametracker.com. I tried to use LGSL but it don't want work with KF.
  13. steff

[NEED HELP] Weapon mutator

Hi all! I want to create a weapon mutator but don't know how it do. Please give me a information or links to materials which will help me to understand. I have ready weapon model: http://rghost.ru/4047740.
  14. steff

Server Connection problems 1016 (black screen)

Hello all! After 1016 update my server work incorrect. Sometimes I could't connect to my own server though some players already playing. Helps only server reboot, but not only me can't connect, some players cant connect too. Because of it I loose players from my server, it is very sad. I tried...
  15. steff

Server Master Server Query

Greetings to all! There was an idea to create a page of statistic (working on mysql+php) for the KF server which works as monitoring and have additional possibilities such as: server IP, server region, current map + map image, players names + rang (perk level), player IP, time in game, kills...
  16. steff

Treating item for medic

Greetings to all! There was a necessity to create a mutator for a class the physician (medic). The essence in that that at the physician appears an additional treating subject which it throws off during a wave (for example as PipeBomb) and this subject treats allies being nearby. For example...