• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. tofupunk

[Game] Festung Europa - Darkest Hour spiritual successor

Suppression was the main reason I preferred DH over RO :(
  2. tofupunk

[Game] ArmA 3, for real

So tempting, but my computer is getting old. Anyone running this on a Q6600? I have a 6870 so my graphics card should be fine, but ARMA games have always been so CPU intensive.
  3. tofupunk

[Game] Steam X-Mas Sales - What'chu Got?

Got natural selection. Had a first go a couple of days ago, and it seems kind of buggy, especially graphically. Sometimes models don't seem to load. A corridor could be completely empty one second, and then I move a bit and it's completely infested and an Onos is charging me. Really weird...
  4. tofupunk

[Series] The Walking Dead

Aw man... why? I understand that I shouldn't look in threads like these if I don't want spoilers on past episodes, but on future episodes? Spoiler tags and an explanation before please!
  5. tofupunk

[Game] FTL: Faster Than Light

Yeah, I feel the same way. I like that the encounters are random, but I'd like the combat to be a bit more complex. I've beat the first form of the boss a couple of times(most of them on easy mode... heh...) but the second form is impossible. Seems like you need to get very lucky and knock out...
  6. tofupunk

[Game] FTL: Faster Than Light

I am tired as **** because I couldn't stop playing this yesterday. Just one more game.
  7. tofupunk

[Game] ArmA 3, for real

"Well, not a game, per se, it's more of a military simulator were you can plan and execute everything from small special ops missions to knock out important military targets and infrastructure to full blown inva... never mind."
  8. tofupunk

[Game] The "what are you currently playing?" thread #2

Just downloaded Diaspora. It's a free BSG game on the Freespace 2 engine. Very polished, with good voice acting and a good campaign. Multiplayer is currently kind of broken, although a patch is apparently coming soon. Try it out if you are into space sims/BSG. http://diaspora.hard-light.net/
  9. tofupunk

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

Aw man now you are just missing the point on purpose. So take out climbing, that leaves every other reason you mentioned; "...in traps, or grabbed by enemies, while maintaining functionality of movement and offering no restrictions?" Also completely ignored the uncharted guy. She is going to...
  10. tofupunk

Thank you for pointing out that women have breasts of different shapes and sizes. Care to comment on the actual point? And if clothes are so damn impractical, why does indiana jones wear a jacket and jeans? And why isn't the uncharted guy only wearing speedos? There is clearly a double standard.
  11. tofupunk

There is more than appearance to everyone. Does that excuse the fact that most female characters are portrayed that way? And don't do that. That's like calling people racist for realizing Obama is the first black president in the US. The clothing isn't really the biggest point here, but still...
  12. tofupunk

How about a muscle or two? She is a violent badass, yet still she has arms and a waist of a ten year old. The only emphasized("hyped up") parts of her body are her boobs and ***.
  13. tofupunk

... aaand this is why she got money thrown at her. Why would you even compare the two? Why not any of the video games that people have thrown millions of dollars at? Putting them side by side like that suggests they are opposites and can't both be supported. That guy is a victim of a faulty...
  14. tofupunk

Cigarettes for a Deeper Voice

I can tell you right now that any surgery or injection will be faster and cheaper than the amount of cigarettes you would have to smoke to change your voice. I'm guessing 20 years of two packs a day isn't what you had in mind.
  15. tofupunk

[Game] Insurgency 2 - Kickstarter

I just love the supersonic cracks. Best suppression effect there is. So much better than RO2s measly whizzes. However... the map design is just too much for me. I can live with all the other stuff they've done, but with maps like that, I don't think I will enjoy it.
  16. tofupunk

I'll Show You Mine If You'll Show Me Yours (Part Deux)

That is pretty sick. Pulling a bow string looks kind of like doing a dumb bell row(kind of), and you are pretty damn strong if you can handle 40-50 kilos. I had no idea about the strength required in archery.
  17. tofupunk

I'll Show You Mine If You'll Show Me Yours (Part Deux)

18 kilos? That's quite a lot. How many arrows can you send down range before you're exhausted?
  18. tofupunk

dammit girls are taking away our freedom!!

Yeah, hormone-based birth control is a *****. Can cause some pretty nasty blood clots too. Then again, it probably beats having a kid you don't want.
  19. tofupunk

Gameplay video

Rising Storm for Red Orchestra 2: GamesCom trailer - YouTube There you go.
  20. tofupunk

The Partisan's Oath

You mean besides them all being heavy drinkers and petty thieves?