• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. FluX

KF2 FluXiServer Tournaments

Team registration has now ended. Scheduling will be announced latest tonight (CET time).
  2. FluX

[art] Long coat concept

Loving the styles you got here.
  3. FluX

We have under 3 weeks left to register your clans before the clans are final.
  4. FluX

I'll do a Q&A stream on Wednesday 14th 19:00 CEST. I can answer all questions, show exactly what will happen, rules, and even showcase the mod that will be used for this tournament! This will be over at https://twitch.tv/zifluxiz
  5. FluX

Registrations are now LIVE! You can register yourself as a Free Agent OR as a Clan. Please make sure you read it fully and fill it in with the accurate details. I will be using this information to be making a Free Agent listing for other clans to search for players. As for the clans, I will be...
  6. FluX

Server Not able to download custom workshop maps in KF2 Linux Server

What you need to do is to make sure the files are actually downloading. Do a file search of workshop ID and then see if the files are there. If they are, then it's a mapvote setup issue.
  7. FluX

[Mutator] CustomSquads

I did approve of this. Nice one mate :)
  8. FluX

Server Not able to download custom workshop maps in KF2 Linux Server

Any chance you guys can look at your server log and try see if it gives any errors or any indication that it is even being read? Usually shows a line with an state code and the ID.
  9. FluX

I'll see what I can do, but for the first event, I don't want to stray off vanilla if at all.
  10. FluX

FluXiServer Tournaments (name may change) A community by the host FluX, who used to co-host the Killing Floor Games tournament for the KF1 community, will be reviving a tournament based community to try bring more people together, in a competitive way. This will be focused firstly on Killing...
  11. FluX

KF Why Do You Like KF Better Than KF2?

Very biased and wrong post. Definitely hasn't got the correct information, sorry.
  12. FluX

Server few mods server not joinable until restart

Double check all of the ports used (query and game port mostly).
  13. FluX

White Listed Maps Compiled

You'll need to figure out what you want on your server. If right now it's everything, still remove Beginner and Normal is the lowest anyone should go. The only other option is to get another server for other stuff.
  14. FluX

Code Mut: Per Server Stats

Double check your settings for the mutator. Maybe you changed when it saves.
  15. FluX

Server Dedicated server issue

I'm guessing you have the mapvote fix. Change the settings for the mapvote to load the mutators.
  16. FluX

Cheaters in Versus Survival

I caught many in KF2 many years ago. It was used when the whitelist was around for maps and mods. I banned many for full on aimbots with 360 commando headshots with a single bullet or so. Absolutely insane.
  17. FluX

Killing Floor 2 on PS4 is apparently a Timed Exclusive.

Rocket League hasn't got the xbox 1 and PC to play yet. They are going to be the first to try out the new system that gets all involved together, yes, but not yet (from a RL player on PC). The only problem between XB1 and PS4 right now is the adding and information swap between users (the...
  18. FluX

Nice one. Just remember, ini files are litrally only configuration files. If it's the same mutator, just change the name and the name inside the square brackets as that tells the engine where the configuration is made. If you need any help, make sure to ask. I may poke every now and then on here...
  19. FluX

Killing Floor 2 on PS4 is apparently a Timed Exclusive.

Wait, no gameboy advanced version? :eek:
  20. FluX

If this is not being done, I will sue you! No seriously, us modders gave up with teaching people how to mod as this was not being done and it literally killed all custom servers and the content. People were changing and forcing people to download fake copies of mods which stopped people being...