• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. G

RO2 Beta Update Changelog - September 8

I keep pressing join server on servers that have about 60 players and then logging onto a completely different server with no players.
  2. G

I got into one game with about 2 other people (it said there were thirty in the browser) now I'm not getting any maps in my server browser even though I've reset multiple times.
  3. G

Great news, thanks for keeping us up to date.
  4. G

What about all the jerks?

I'm really concerned with the lack of team play and the general arguing and the use of racist, sexist and homophobic slurs that people seem to be using, I assume the players doing this will eventually leave but at the moment I don't really feel like playing the game as much as I do RO:OST which...
  5. G

RO2 Beta Update Changelog - September 2

I don't think they'd put that in the game if it could cause a ban, it's usually files that are added to the game or programs like cheat engine that trigger bans, I am overly paranoid about getting VAC'd though and I've used stat fps already so I'm hoping (and guessing) that it wouldn't cause a ban.
  6. G

RO2 Beta Update Changelog - September 2

Thanks for being so quick with the bugfixing and updates, it's cool to hear about the realism modes and the new maps too.
  7. G

RO2 - war or a spectator sport?

I really didn't want to be one of those annoying people who complained etc. but I really have to say that the maps they've given us (that might be the problem) feel very different to Red Orchestra. I want to see large combined arms maps that involve "no-man's land" where you're in a bombed out...
  8. G

Post your very first impressions!

I like it a lot, only problem is a few random crashes (it's still in beta though obviously) and I also found the prone movement a little strange, the atmosphere, maps, weapons etc. are really good though.
  9. G

constant crashing

Usually I get a bit of lag in the server browser and then a crash, I've been able to play briefly though.
  10. G

The Revolution Begins ...

Downloading now.
  11. G

RO2 Beta - It's Midnight

That chat's a disgrace...
  12. G

The Revolution Begins ...

Annnyyy second now...
  13. G

RO2 Beta - It's Midnight

Just announced on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/tripwireinteractive
  14. G

How fast will you download the beta?

Apparently my download speed is about 5mb/s, this is what you get for living in the colonies.
  15. G

RO2 Beta - It's Midnight

Any second/minute/hour now...
  16. G

Beta in 2 days...

Well I guess the beta will arrive on the 2nd of September now...
  17. G

Is HoS your first Red Orchestra game?

When I saw the first released gameplay video of RO2 (I think it was Gamescom 2008 or something like that but I might be wrong) I immediately bought RO:OST, I saw that it also came with DH and MN and thought it was a ridiculously good deal for a ridiculously good game, I was right... I can't...
  18. G

Taiko Drums

Good to hear that you're already adding this, I'm sure it will add to the atmosphere. Does anybody know what film that scene's from by the way?
  19. G

ANZAC: Silly question of the day...

I think it's unlikely, the ANZACs didn't really fight enough battles for an already stretched team to consider making new models, weapons and voice recordings, it would be cool though.