• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. ibleedv20

Server Send XHTML headers

In the Web Admin there is a section under WebAdmin Settings Settings / Advanced called Send XHTML headers. When enabled a banner is shown at the bottom of the Web Admin page. Is this for momentarily placing a MOTD at server join? If it is can someone elaborate or point to more info.
  2. ibleedv20

It's a great game getting better

Flamebaiters, Trolls, Sockpuppets and Quitters sharpen your pencils. RO2 has never fit me well as a primary game and Ill say that up front. I have never claimed that it would. I play too many and I don't have a high intensity competitive nature. Yet when I go back to play it after playing all...
  3. ibleedv20

Crosshairs Best Wishes

CROSSHAIRS sends it's hearty Best Wishes to TWI and all the fans of the game. It has been a real pleasure interacting with John Gibson, Alan Wilson and Jared Creasy. I look forward to following the game and it's evolution into the future. Good gaming to all the TWI fans here. Most communities...
  4. ibleedv20

CROSSHAIRS #31 Yoshiro

CROSSHAIRS #31 Yoshiro On this episode of CROSSHAIRS we are pleased to have Jared Creasy aka Yoshiro join us for the entire show. Yoshiro is the Community Manager for TWI the developer of Red Orchestra Heroes Of Stalingrad. We discuss all the latest news about the ROHOS beta and the nuts and...
  5. ibleedv20

Crosshairs 29 After GDC With Alan Wilson Edited

Finally after my own traveling and being under the weather The edited cast is posted for anyone that didn't get a chance to listen at Ustream. I just want to thank Alan for bringing his curmudgeonly yet cuddly persona to the show.I really enjoyed the spot. :) Please someone do a Photoshop of...
  6. ibleedv20

Make it viral

All this pent up energy here could power a country. Because the game is so good and the core community is so strong you should be tweeting like mad. Where are the constant #ROHOS tweets like other games have going. I tweet with that hashtag whenever we do ROHOS content on Crosshairs. That...
  7. ibleedv20

Please don't record CROSSHAIRS

Hey guys.We all know that there is tremendous excitement about the game. When we do a live cast it is a lot of work and we try to bring you the best show we can. It only takes a couple days to get the cast edited but if you need to listen to it right away please use the Ustream page which is...
  8. ibleedv20

CROSSHAIRS Is Talking ROHOS

Hey all. As I read the forums here I notice a lot of concern about RO HOS being turned towards a COD type gameplay.I have been talking to so many people that come from the COD community and the greater FPS community. I will say that no one I talk to expects the game to be the next run n gun...
  9. ibleedv20

CROSSHAIRS 16 An Aftercast Chat With John Gibson

CROSSHAIRS 16 An Aftercast Chat With John Gibson November 1st, 2010 — ibleedv20 After CROSSHAIRS 15, A John Gibson Interview, the panel and I were pleased when John Stayed and talked on Skype for more than an hour. Surprisingly John had a few questions for the COD community too. So if you...