• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. B

Hotfix 1.3.1 Is Now Live

Thanks for the reply. Actually CS:GO crashed a few days ago. Turns out it was a PC stability issue and nothing to do with RS:Vietnam or any other game. Thanks for your time
  2. B

Hotfix 1.3.1 crashing my pc

I've verified the game files and they are intact. No other game crashes my pc except RS:Vietnam 1.3.1 That includes CS:GO, Unreal Tournament 4. Anyone else having the same issue? My next move is to delete all the game files and re-download them. Any other suggestions would be welcome. Thanks
  3. B

Hotfix 1.3.1 Is Now Live

Since this update it's causing my entire computer to crash/reboot. EDIT: I've verified gaming files. No other game crashes my pc, e.g. UT4, CS:GO
  4. B

Performance Issues (Stuttering)

I have the same issues. Nothing seems to help. Even lowing my resolution from 1920x1080 to 1152x864
  5. B

Good FPS but maps still stutter?

Hi there. I don't understand what's causing it but maps like Operation Forest, parts of Hue like the very last cap point, and other random maps will have odd stuttering, not sure if the correct term is hitching? Anyone understand why with decent fps (80s -200s) there are issues with...
  6. B

Stutter video

The starting and end cap points of this map are horribly optimized. This last update made it worse. Same with Cu Chi. Other maps run fine.
  7. B

DX12 startup option?

Is there a DX12 exe to start the game?
  8. B

Rising Storm 2: Vietnam - FAQ & Information

Any possibility of a DX12 option? What Engine is this using UE3 or UE4?
  9. B

Main Menu options lost functionality

Solved by deleting INI files, sorry.
  10. B

So I was recently re-adjusting my keyboard bindings when my PC crashed. I rebooted, started the game, and everything worked up until the main menu screen. Nothing functions after that. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and the same thing happens. I verified the integrity of the files via...
  11. B

So I was recently re-adjusting my keyboard bindings when my PC crashed. I rebooted, started the game, and everything worked up until the main menu screen. Nothing functions after that. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and the same thing happens. I verified the integrity of the files...
  12. B

[Game] Insurgency 2 - Kickstarter

Is this a free mod?
  13. B

RS GTX 980 Ti

5yrs of Unreal Tournament III. I hope the new engine doesn't have the issues UE3 did
  14. B

RS GTX 980 Ti

I'm just curios how it runs. My system is decent and I can maintain 120fps but I get dips down into the 50s on some maps. 4.2Ghz 1366 socket 6 core Uncore 3.5 GTX 670 16x9, desktop and ingame settings to low. While it's decent fps the game seems like it's hitching er something alot on the...
  15. B

RS GTX 980 Ti

Anyone using a GTX 980 Ti with Rising Storm, and if so how does it perform?
  16. B

ROEngine.ini Tweak Guide - confirmed improvement

Nekro'd Seeing FPS drops in the 40s GTX 670 W3690 (i7 first gen) 4.5GHz 14x9 resolution all graphics on low on desktop and ingame Is it CPU or GPU related? I can lower the res and still see fps drops that low
  17. B

RS non stop connection issues and other errors

Changed my process scheduling to background services and it's been smooth since. A little hic-ups but no crashes yet. Select Properties on "my computer" or "this pc", go to Advanced System Settings, select the Advanced tab, select the Settings tab in Performance, select Advanced, and there you...
  18. B

Thanks. The firewall was looked into and nothing out of the ordinary. Is there an error log that comes up with the game or are you talking about the windows error log?
  19. B

I appreciate you helping but I gotta say that's why I posted in General Forums section. I would of gotten a little more traffic and notice, and maybe someone would of had a solution, so please don't ask to move posts around because I cannot play this game without having a connection issue...