• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Rmerac

Server Installing a Red Orchestra 2 Stand Alone Dedicated Server

Thank you omano for making me take a fourth look. I knew something had to be wrong because I've done this several times before over the years. For other server owners wishing to install Ro2:HoS via SteamCMD, keep in mind; while other Steam games allow you to install their server files logged in...
  2. Rmerac

Server Installing a Red Orchestra 2 Stand Alone Dedicated Server

This is not succeeding due to the error "ERROR! Failed to install app 'xxxxxx' (No subscription)". There is an issue with the appid. 212542 and 35450 are both invalid to install Ro2:HoS servers. Any idea what the new appid is for these server files?
  3. Rmerac

Squad The Convetion of Nations Study Group/League

Situation Report: The 16th Infantry Regiment has officially activated in Rising Storm 2: Vietnam. Our server is entirely full on the first night of purchase and many more nights of fun to come. Join us at www.9komp.com and enlist in the 16IR milsim unit to participate in American related war...
  4. Rmerac

Situation Report: 9Komp has a scrimmage with the 502nd PIR in Day of Infamy tomorrow, Sunday, May 20th. This will mark our first scrimmage in any game, and opens doors to our RS2: Vietnam participation. The Convention of Nations as a whole is going to be purchasing and setting up our Rising...
  5. Rmerac

My dad's Vietnam photos: From Dak To to Quang Tri

Man these are awesome. Thank you for sharing!
  6. Rmerac

The Convention of Nations was founded by several players from around the world and myself back in August 2016. We come from Day of Infamy but since their developer's have ruined their support for communities, we have thought to expand into other realms. Here we are in Rising Storm 2: Vietnam...
  7. Rmerac

Award Points for Dying in an Objective Area + Supplementary Rules to that Effect

Just want to say I love these ideas. I was coincidentally playing Apartments earlier and died while taking Propaganda House just before we fully captured it. I said to myself "Hey that's bull****" or something to that extent. I believe rewarding points to people for dying in objective zones...
  8. Rmerac

Fire & Maneuver Realism Mod

Agreed.
  9. Rmerac

Webdesigners needed for a new RedOrchestra2 Ladder

I have advanced experience with html and css.. I don't know if you'd need any help with that.. I guess let me know. Email me at [email protected] or add me to Steam with that same email.
  10. Rmerac

Captureing?

Okay, fine. Allow me to give my serious input then.. I would suggest making the Squad Leader class have the ability to set the flag. Just my opinion.
  11. Rmerac

Captureing?

12. Rmerac

Console commands?

I use the add bot function on the AE server quite a bit because it works tremendously well with getting pubbers in there to fill the server. However.. I hate having to manually add bots every time the map changes. Is there a way to set a default number of bots? So that there are this many...
  13. Rmerac

Squad Anti-Existence Community/Clan

New Community Event! Thanks to the poll, members have voted for: Wednesday 8PM Central 9PM Eastern To be our weekly scheduled day and time for our event. WWW Event Article
  14. Rmerac

Squad Looking for clan/group

Hey man. Anti-Existence is an English Speaking clan/community specifically for Red Orchestra. All members have played the game for at least a year, including myself and the other founders. So we can offer to a lot of help with getting to know the game. You should stop by our website at...
  15. Rmerac

a question for tripwire

Oh nice question. I second it!
  16. Rmerac

Weekly Public Event Poll! VOTE NOW! Poll ends October 30th! VIEW POLL HERE We're trying to kick off the Holidays with a adopting a new event. We want YOU to vote so we know when you and the rest of the community are free and up for a public event. Details about the event will be given at a...
  17. Rmerac

Steam Group Assistance? Just wondering if members of the TWI forums would mind joining our Steam Group to help get our name out? AE Homepage AE Public Steam Group
  18. Rmerac

Starting to get Obsessed

I agree with Sir Nicholas on this one.
  19. Rmerac

Rifle bolting animation exaggerated (?)

Of course Grobut. I was just inserting my input on the subject. Rushing Tripwire to fix small issues is the last thing I want to do.. I'd rather see a beta with minor issues than a perfect beta that will take another year on top of the 2011 expectancy.
  20. Rmerac

Italian weapons/troops/vehicles

Nearly all articles pertaining to Stalingrad hardly mention the low amount of Italian involvement. The units that were present were only support/logistical. I have yet to come across a single reference to an Italian front line unit, I await to be proven incorrect.