• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. T

Movement speeds?! Unrealistic. (video)

they should run slower up hills and use more stamina
  2. T

make the attack/defense maps attack/defense

That works on hill/108, on the other maps the defender try and do succeed in defending those objectives often
  3. T

make the attack/defense maps attack/defense

Make the defenders spawn 20 seconds before and at the every site of the objective they have to defend the first time they spawn. Additionally it might be good to make the attackers have to wait 30s after capping something before they can go forward - only where its not possible to recap ofc...
  4. T

Make maps not levels

That is true but in most situations both teams start on the outskirts or in the end of a part of the map, which does not make it seem that at least the defending side has been stationed in that location. So the predestruction rather gives a static feeling than a war feeling.
  5. T

Sniper teams and MG teams.

I agree. Special gameplay advantages could be given to make it more fun. Bringing Rnl for example, fighting with your squadmates increases morale which reduces the supression effect. So the other guy could receive part of the MG kills. The machinegunner could also be made slower to walk because...
  6. T

Make maps not levels

FlyXwire, i think you misunderstood parts of what i said. Borders are the necessary and rational limitations of maps. 'Truly' unlimited maps would be theoretically impossible to be made or to be played on anything but computers with unlimited power. No, only that the skills are employed in a...
  7. T

Make maps not levels

What is making maps? Making realistic and varied terrain for the player to use in creative ways. What is making levels? Making an area which is supposed to play out in a certain way, enforced by limitations that are shaped after realistic terrain. (Red orchestra ostfront 41-45) my second...
  8. T

Adjustable ironsights

will we have adjustable sights in HOS? i think this might give some more advantage to bolt action rifles as they deserve to have. Im not sure how this would work in the game, perhaps by simple making the bullet start its way from a point a little bit above the gun.