• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Sdkfz 251

I know that the tanks come first, but i'm just curious if TWI decided which sdkfz 251 they are planning to implement. I mean there are 4 versions and tons of specialized vehicles. Is it gonna be the standard mg version or is it gonna be armed with the 7.5 cm le.IG18? Or isn't anything decided...
  2. D

Update on the Beta - Part 2

Thanks for the heads up, now i can give the f5 button some rest.
  3. D

Total biscuit is uploading a Red Orchestra 2 video

Ik vind een nederlandse clan een goed idee, lijkt me heel vet om met nederlanders ro te spelen. Iedereen mag mij toevoegen op steam. http://steamcommunity.com/id/dsquad
  4. D

wow ik wist niet dat er zoveel nederlanders op dit forum zaten.
  5. D

Well we have bokito, the man eating gorilla:D (He didn't eat a human but still:p)
  6. D

Awesome vid from an awesome game!!! Totally makes up for the broken f5 button. Can't wait to play this game, but i'm not planning on becoming the next 'dying dutchman' :D
  7. D

Some signatures for you lot.

Indeed, can't wait for more:)
  8. D

50 people need to check their email for NDA's

Maybe it is because i'm dutch. But choosing between Osama dead or closed beta ro2 started. I find closed beta ro started the better news.
  9. D

impact of a bullet

How did they use motion cap on dying animations? Schooting the unfortunate guy?:p
  10. D

Tactics tactics with hand signal

handsignals would be cool, and it would be even cooler if they where the same as the german/russians used in ww2.
  11. D

Grenade throwing types - Overarm & Underarm

I think you're the smartest guy ever, this would be great ingame. If this gets in i will always smile if i see someone trow a grenade.
  12. D

Most important feature A CLOCK

That's why it should be a wristwatch... with a press of a button you could look at your wrist and see the time. If that is immersion breaking for you than life should feel like a game for you.
  13. D

Decals on tanks

I've played World of Tanks for a while, and then the softwipe came. Now i'm just waiting for the release and hardwipe so when i unlock a tank, it stays unlocked.
  14. D

change the german cross on the menu please! (not a swastika)

Wow that cross just looks blue. It is the original shape tho. maybe change the background and make the cross black with white border?
  15. D

Didn't they say there is no 3d voip? would be cool tho. I second this:P
  16. D

Didn't soldiers have watches? maybe you could have a wristwatch that you could set to your local time. Would be cool ingame, watching soldiers watch ther watches:P (what a sentence)
  17. D

specular

Thanks man, looks like a great movie
  18. D

specular

From what film is it?