• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. NECROMANCER82

Menu music turn off?

Of Course I have Fixed My Endlessly Annoying Soviet Chorus band..[Dad had the Soviet Army Chorus Vinyl record in 1959 on Clipper st. SF, Cal...and sick of it!!!!] Sound Loop which is destructive to the game to hear ENDLESSLY by renaming. Now the Question is WHAT is the CURE for RISING STORM 2...
  2. NECROMANCER82

Where are the SNLF's soldiers ?

YEAH Finally Found the Defintion YEAH Finally Found the Defintion http://www.acronymfinder.com/SNLF.html http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/Special+Naval+Landing+Forces Please define your ACRONYMS in the future. Some are not IN the KNOW. Even the Beta Site for this Mod does not Define...
  3. NECROMANCER82

Where are the SNLF's soldiers ?

Snlf? Snlf? Everyone but me seems to know these initials..Even the beta download does not explain the letters. What does SNLF mean. Words please!
  4. NECROMANCER82

My 780 Card with Shimmering Edges & Leaves

DOWNSAMPLING from 2880x1800 to 1920x1200 with post processing lower and occusion lower works for me
  5. NECROMANCER82

Yeah but WHAT IS SGSSAA? And all he says and his referred site says is: "The standard UE3 flag "0x080000C1" works great for SGSSAA in Rising Storm & Red Orchestra 2." Period ...no more data. Nowhere explaining where this Flag is supposed to be in NVidia Inspector. It is not in AA Compat or AA...
  6. NECROMANCER82

Rising Storm & Red Orchestra 2 SGSSAA guide

You and that site says: The standard UE3 flag "0x080000C1" works great for SGSSAA (?)in Rising Storm & Red Orchestra 2. But, there is no UE3 Flag listed in settings to set it to. If you mean Anti-Aliasing Compatibility or Anti-aliasing Behavior Flags ...I have no such setting number available...
  7. NECROMANCER82

How do I force AA in Nvidia?

Thx. The tutorial was a lot simpler than the Guru3d walkthrough which was very intimidating. It was simple to set with this one. I created 2880x1620 and 2560x1600 for my 1920x1200 native but only 2560 showed up in game resolutions ..works..bit better on the shimmering. Setting it to 2880x1800...
  8. NECROMANCER82

Correct. Now anyone got anyway that works now to get some better AA on these trees and shimmering fences, door and window edges etc that look so fake to me! FXAA Injector Tool had Zero effect also....I used to be able to force AA with my ATI 5970s...giving up menus.
  9. NECROMANCER82

Cut the crap Mic Cut the crap Mic Some guy says SWEET FX is the cure...but you pop this FX cure in your Win32. No effect. SMAA or whatever..I spent a weeks on GTA IV to try to understand these FX fixes which never really fixed the distant shimmering jaggies. Just drove down the Streets of NYC...
  10. NECROMANCER82

None of this works anymore None of this works anymore The Nvidia Inspector trick and use of Nvidia Control panel no longer has ANY effect on the game graphics with my 780. Must have been patched out. So enjoy your distant or close shimmering jaggies on straight edges or leaves in glorious DX9...
  11. NECROMANCER82

MLAA/FXAA are inferior to traditional AA in RO2

I tried the nVidia Inspector fix and it has ZERO control and effect on the Game as well as nVidia Control Panel. It must have been patched out as the ONLY control of Video in this game now is in-game settings, the rest are blocked for me! As many have told me..DOWNSAMPLING works for me. Created...
  12. NECROMANCER82

I have been play this game SINCE it came out. Achieved 74 on German..96 on Japan maps. Spend some time. My 780 Card with a 980x CPU should not have the terrible console port shimmering on window frames close to me or a mile away on a tank map, or all these tree leaves shimmering as I move or...
  13. NECROMANCER82

Menu music turn off?

Place holders? How? Place holders? How? Curious on how to find the Menu music of the Soviet Soldiers singing and HOW to make a Placeholder for it. Not clear.
  14. NECROMANCER82

Ability to Disable Menu Music/In Game Musical Cues

WHAT? Those guys could not care less. WHAT? Those guys could not care less. If they bothered to survey the gamer public these characters would find that we LIKE to HAVE the OPTION to TURN OFF MENU MUSIC! Being force feed a Soviet Union Men's Choir in menu and not have an option to shut it off...
  15. NECROMANCER82

Tri-Fire Crossfire Enables limits to 23 FPS!

I have 3 ATI 7950s in TRI-FIRE mode.... RO Framerate goes no higher than 23 FPS unless I drop my Resolution. IF I disable CROSSFIRE, (and reboot ...CCC seems to require this now to change this setting), I get the 99 Max FPS with all Ultra and 1900x1200. Any way to keep TRI-FIRE enabled and get...
  16. NECROMANCER82

Game doesn't start anymore

Your fix WORKED, but no SDK for RO installed. Your fix WORKED, but no SDK for RO installed. My Red Orchestra would not start after the new update. So I deleted the STEAM.dll in RO. And it started,but I had deleted the SDK a long time ago. So, it must still affect it even though it is long...