• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. bogospawn

A step in the right direction?

Do you think that the KF1 "End of the Line" update was a step in the right direction? I mean, we actually got a canon-to-the-story objective map, explaining that all of the Pattys we've already killed on other maps were in fact clones of the original Kevin Clamely. And that was only explained in...
  2. bogospawn

Nobody is talking about this new zed...

Okay, i seriously dont know what this zed is supposed to be, but it freaks me out. My bet is that its a crawler variation or something. Also, in this screenie, right under the fleshpound, there is a "pitch black" zed. Stalker maybe? Or TWI forgot to put the textures on it, lol.
  3. bogospawn

No demon zeds/Trailer/Guns?

I can hardly say im dissapointed with TWI, because im not. They're not entitled to make free content for every event and im sure they had a lot of work done for the halloween event but... well... I guess... i am a little bit dissapointed. I mean we could have had some awesome new demon zeds...
  4. bogospawn

TWI's Big Surprise-A Suggestions/Speculations Thread

Before we start, I must say I love the new Moonbase map. It's just fun to play, low gravity makes it a memorable experience. But we all know that the new updates bring more whine to these boards and personally I'm sick of this. Yet there is a topic some people forgot about.. Last year TWI...
  5. bogospawn

Gamemode Ideas

While I think that everything in this game and the UT engine itself can be accomplished with mutators, that doesn't mean we can't have game modes hardcoded into our favorite game. This thread is made so everyone can share his gamemode ideas, so feel free to post. Here are mine: Endless...
  6. bogospawn

About the M99 nerf.

Why does everyone hate it? Sure, most people expected a damage nerf and yet I find this one more appropriate IMHO. Now it's harder to obtain ammunition because of its price and that was a problem in the first place: SS running around with a devastating sniper and about 30 bullets in it. Now you...
  7. bogospawn

Hillbilly Music

Can someone upload the new music from the DLC on them you tubes? I'll gladly appreciate it.
  8. bogospawn

The new DLC - Pros and cons.

I don't understand what the hate is all about. Instead of talking about the DLC weapons only, I will talk about the whole update. Pros: 3 FREE functioning weapons that are fun to use. A great new map with a fitting theme and neat visuals. New specimen remodels, with sounds and with a Redneck...
  9. bogospawn

An honest look at Killing Floor, from a dedicated fan and supporter.

After seeing Undead Jester's post i decided it was time for me to write some things down regarding KF in its current state. I am a really dedicated fan of coop games, especially in a ZA setting. And after playing Killing Floor, the Specimen Apocalypse was even more appealing to me compared to...
  10. bogospawn

A realistic approach on what will possibly be added in KF.

We already have enough guns, that's for sure. People really want a new specimen and honestly, that might not work out so well. As we already know TWI will eventually add stuff like the Stock Shotgun for the Firebug(with incendiary rounds), a Perk Reset feature(like the one in the source Alien...
  11. bogospawn

Do you believe in magic?

Imagine playing the Pyro firebug character on West London. After the events of Meet the Pyro, how do you imagine killing Kevin Clamely's Specimen while listening to the song Do You Believe In Magic - The Lovin' Spoonful - YouTube (For the few non-TF2 players, Meet the Pyro - YouTubethis is...
  12. bogospawn

[Forum Game] Episode 1:Safety First

Not sure if anyone ever did this, so I'll give it a shot. Basically I write a story and at the end of the post there will be 3 interactive choices you people have to choose from and the final choice depends of the majority of posts. Anyways, let's get this thing started: Killing Floor:Safety...
  13. bogospawn

[Mod/Clientside Reskin Idea]Portal Specimen

First of all,this is just an idea for now. I'm not a good texture artist and I have no idea how to create a clientside reskin pack since Revenant100(aka Marphy Black on them youtubes) didn't really release a tutorial for that. Regardless,im sure this wouldn't be hard to achieve,half dead might...
  14. bogospawn

Killing Floor Gold? Speculation time.

Speculation? On my KF forums? This is blasphemy! Dont worry,this is not one of these "The Pyro from TF2 is a Cyber-Clone-Alien-Abraham Lincoln with a gender disorder!" kind of speculation. In the MMGN interview with Alan Wilson,the Vice-President of TWI hinted at something called "Killing...
  15. bogospawn

Your most beautifull screenshots.

Like the title says,post some epic/funny but mostly beautifull screens from Killing Floor. We all know KF isnt a game with superb graphics,but...that doesnt make it beautifull. Here you go.
  16. bogospawn

Sound [Request]A very Postal Christmas

Hey,i would love if someone would whip a small sound mod,replacement for the christmas patriarch theme(not sure if there is one,but feel free to replace the original retail one) with this nice tune Postal 2 A Very Special Christmas (theme) - YouTube Whoever does that will be a god.
  17. bogospawn

Its beginning to look a lot like Killing Floor...

So EricFond made a KF Jingle Bells song...and i had almost the same idea,but with Bing Crosby's "Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas" Im a bit insecure of singing it YET,but here are the unfinished lyrics(they are changed quite a lot,to fit the KF theme) Its beginning to look a lot...
  18. bogospawn

KF Valentines day/Easter?

Yes or no? Only downside i can see is the large number of events that will repeat every year,which gives us no time to kill the good ol nerdy zeds Mr.Patty Clamely created.
  19. bogospawn

Did the Portal 2 spirit that infested KF die forever?

Well,when Portal 2 easter eggs(part of the PotatoFools day ARG) appeared in some games on steam i wasnt surprised. Valve were doing a great job advertising their yet unreleased game with the help of others. I was on a vacation when the ARG started,so i was pretty surprised when i heard that KF...
  20. bogospawn

A small discussion regarding Manor maps.

This belongs in the general forums if you ask me. So,there are 3 versions of Manor-2005,2008 and the retail version. 2005 is simple as hell,1 trader and a small manor. But the 2008 version is a blast: There are almost no good "sniping spots" in most KF maps. And i dont mean staying behind...