• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. oOPEASOo

KF-WTFMut, betabees

Good news everyone! Good news everyone! So took a look back at the texture files... yeah totally forgot to convert these new compiles. Thanks for catching it! So old sizes 141MB of WTF.utx 20MB of WTF2.utx Now the new sizes 12MB of WTF.utx 2MB of WTF2.utx Just need to get these to BEEEEEES! :D
  2. oOPEASOo

KF-WTFMut, betabees

Yeah, the textures were meant to be of the smaller format. I'll try to take some time this week(end) to get them fixed. Thanks for bringing that up!
  3. oOPEASOo

KF-WTFMut, betabees

We've been busy We've been busy
  4. oOPEASOo

KF-WTFMut, betabees

Well thats that folks... Well thats that folks... Bad news after bad news, sadly its all I have. First things first, we are no longer able to work on the WTFmut. Some serious bad luck on my part as I lost all my new textures after a Harddrive crash. :mad: BEEEEEES seems to have stopped working...
  5. oOPEASOo

KF-WTFMut, betabees

SorrySorrySorry SorrySorrySorry First things first, WE ARE SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE!!! We had general 'life' crap come up and ended up pushing the update back for about a month or so. We are back into full swing on the update. And I am trying to get BEEEEEES to release a quick update...
  6. oOPEASOo

KF-WTFMut, betabees

Not meaning to bump... Not meaning to bump... Also BEEEEEES and I are looking for someone to help with models and animations again. Please msg one of us if your interested in helping. What we are trying to make atm: A jar filled with an angry swarm of bees. A can of angry peas. A...
  7. oOPEASOo

KF-WTFMut, betabees

Pray... Pray... Seeing as I don't feel like I'm doing enough, I wanted to try and help with the mut more. Well kiddos I'm going to try my hand at some coding. Pray for KillingFloor. PRAY FOR IT.:(
  8. oOPEASOo

KF-WTFMut, betabees

No ETA atm but believe me we are working on it constantly. We have most of the coding reworked but there is still some ways to go before we have something solid. The textures on the other hand, we still don't even have them implemented into the new build yet. :( But we are trucking along and...
  9. oOPEASOo

Code M79CF crash

Good to know Good to know I wont lie I know jack about coding but this will be helpful to BEEEEEES so I'll be sure to bring it to his attn. (i r still amazed that people still play our mod. makes working on it that much more awesome! thanks!)
  10. oOPEASOo

KF-WTFMut, betabees

Texture names Texture names I've gone through, sub-divided, renamed and reformatted all textures. For example, there where 2 .utx files before. Now there is a WTF_Flare.utx for the Flaregun and the Flaregun only. This file will include the 1st and 3rd person skins. Same for all other...
  11. oOPEASOo

KF-WTFMut, betabees

Woo Woo okay kids time for a small update sorry no files in this one but some good news. the original sum of all original textures was over 125megs, yeah that was insane sorry, that was my fault. The updated files so far for textures is now down to only 44megs. So no more REALLY long waits...
  12. oOPEASOo

KF-WTFMut, betabees

Not telling... Not telling... :D:D:D:D:D... has a secret.
  13. oOPEASOo

KF-WTFMut, betabees

been a while been a while Hey just came by to look at the old thread and look at what TI is up to. Just one thing... If you want to change the mod go for it guys/gals we wont stop you. In fact post a link to your changes on this thread. Just let people know what changes you've made and give it...
  14. oOPEASOo

KF-WTFMut, betabees

It's been a blast. It's been a blast. Its been loads of fun working on this mut with BEEEEEES but as he said we need to take a break from this. To much is going on atm and we have found less and less time to tweak and work on new content. Thanks everyone for the support and we were really...
  15. oOPEASOo

KF-WTFMut, betabees

@ malkavian, ATM the Hateriarch's skin wont change because he is just going to be a straight up replacement not a random spawn. And for me the Patty's skin is HUGE and would take sometime to fully edit the whole thing. (but it would still be fun to do) So for now, no new skin :(
  16. oOPEASOo

KF-WTFMut, betabees

Heads Up! Heads Up! With the release of the WTFmut Wiki, I will be going from server to server when I have time to get some feedback and to get some media. So if you see me hop on to your server, I will most likely be taking screenshots and video for the wiki.:D
  17. oOPEASOo

KF-WTFMut, betabees

There will be a FULL feature/change list coming out soon. It is a lot of information and we are taking the time to organize it all. So just wait a bit. We are currently working on the perks (being handled by BEEEEEES) and equipment (being handled by myself) and for the most part zed info is...
  18. oOPEASOo

KF-WTFMut, betabees

Read the text file found here: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2817&d=1283144132 And here: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2818&d=1283144132 and it is also on the first post. BEEEEEES figured it would be better to have ALL...
  19. oOPEASOo

KF-WTFMut, betabees

New Glowstick bling! Just use the alt-fire for the Glowsticks and you got a new neck piece. And quick peek at the Good O' Boomstick But now here comes the Sawed-off shotgun. This thing was just laying in some gun store. Kind of old and worn but hey, it still packs a punch. The Sawed-off...
  20. oOPEASOo

KF-WTFMut, betabees

Weapon Ideas past,present and future. Weapon Ideas past,present and future. Most nights that BEEEEEES and I have off we spend coming up with new weapons, items and monsters that we think would be cool to put into the mutater. For example: The sledgehammer. We really wanted to have this in...