• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Zeron

Make the LAW a superweapon

Sounds fun. But it still wouldn't make me consider using a law, only being able to carry a pistol and a law is, well, quite crap. You're relying 100% on the rest of your team to kill everything, while you kill the few FPs/scrakes that spawn. The law does NOT have a considerable amount of ammo to...
  2. Zeron

Tactics Leveling commando is so hard !?? No it's not.

has kf-survival been dewhitelisted in my absence? that's where i remember getting 95% of my stalker kills for level 6. It probably is considering nobody has mentioned it yet.
  3. Zeron

Mid-range for Beserker?

The berseker isn't team oriented as it is. It doesn't even need a mid-range solution as EVERY other weapon in the game could be used for said purpose. You have lots of extra carrying weight when all you're carrying is a claymore/katana/chainsaw.
  4. Zeron

Perks upgrade other classes

Frankly, wish there were levels that were purely aesthetic based one the stats for you perk. What am i supposed to do with 50 bagillion fire damage and nobody to show it off to? "level 7" and above would just be different pictures that showed you've just been playing the game longer. Plus new...
  5. Zeron

Ideas for making Firebugs useful at endgame

I'm always supportive of making firebug more useful, it is one of my favorite perks, but sadly you never could use it on top tier difficulties, it just didn't do enough damage or support to merit using it. There are so many who wish the same as you and I, I just hope it happens eventually.
  6. Zeron

removing custom server content?

Quite Fancy english going on in here. It's far too early in the morning for me to be bothered with it.
  7. Zeron

Female skins?

This has been asked to death. Would it be nice? Sure. Will it happen in the forseeable future? Probably not.
  8. Zeron

Weapon & Specimen Stats (PDF)

At first i was like "wow looks like the entirety of the old gang is still here eh?" then i realized this thread is 3 years old. Oh well.
  9. Zeron

Dear Tripware Team please make new achivements.

Har har. Level 7. It's not like half the community wouldn't already auto-level up to 7 as soon as it dropped anyways. =/ Seeing as the game has an active modding community already, there's no point in DLC.
  10. Zeron

Patriarch vs pipebombs

Even in my hayday this wasn't an issue. As long as i've played pipes have always had a stacking penalty, sure you can space them out, but you need to rope him around with your pipebombs in a path. Easier said than done. I'm pretty sure the 6-man chainsaw zerg-rush is still a more viable...
  11. Zeron

how about adding a 'download' or 'buy now' link in plain sight

A good idea. Although if you are pc gaming and haven't heard of steam or aren't using it, i don't know why you're pc gaming in the first place.
  12. Zeron

Clearing up some confusion - MAC 10 - The 1014 Post Mortem

Looks great guys, didn't know you guys were this far ahead already.
  13. Zeron

Gunslinger Perk - Yes or No?

Geez i thought this thread finally died? let it rest in peace.
  14. Zeron

Signature Weapons!

Being constantly on fire as a firebug would be pretty neat.
  15. Zeron

Deathmatch!

Play CS:S, play tf2, play UT, play COD, play any of the MULTITUDES of other games that specialize in deathmatch mechanics if you want deathmatch. NOBODY cares if killing floor ever has a deathmatch mode because it's a coop game. BESIDES the amount of manpower you need to implement this into...
  16. Zeron

"prestige" perks up to level 10?

Meh, i don't care if people know i have a lack of life. Life is what you make of it, whether you spend all day at a job as a workaholic or spend all day playing games as a gamer. It's still your "life" so make what you want out of it.
  17. Zeron

Microupdate Rant: Balance != Fun

They do it because they love the game and somewhat want their community to be happy and not hate them like everybody does activision. Other than that i'm going to stop feeding the troll now.
  18. Zeron

Compilation of Specimen Ideas

Very good work. I vote for sticky.
  19. Zeron

A very overlooked mod...

Meh, i'm not much of a competitive person to begin with, and if i wanted to kill people, i'd play tf2 or CS:S. Specimens just get in the way and are annoying as all hell when all you want to do is kill players.
  20. Zeron

Tactics Grind Time or how to perk up fast

Pro players don't use the scroll wheel brah, we use number keys.