• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Zaku212

Husk Aiming factors?

Not sure if this has been covered before, but i did a search beforehand and didn't find it. But what are the factors involved in the husks aiming process? I'm guessing it's who it's taking damage from or closest to. But is there a different thing that triggers the accurate shots, instead of...
  2. Zaku212

Surprise...

I'm honestly surprised that nobody has made a mut that will literally turn the LAW into the "flying dildo of death", Just imagine a giant pinkie flying into the patty's face...
  3. Zaku212

Search Filters?

When looking for servers using the filters to select difficulty, I noticed when it's set to hard for example, It shows a load of suicidal and normal servers as well. Is this something that has always happened or is it just me? Any help you can give is muchly appreciated
  4. Zaku212

Sound Tabs?

Hey heres a stupid question. Does anyone know where, or who i could get the bass tabs for The Songs with dirge's tag on them (disunion,defective and repulse) Thanks in advance peeps :D
  5. Zaku212

Possible 40k mod

My plan Is to make a 40k mod for Killing floor, which includes reskins for weapons, and playermodels, it's about a 6 man imperial guard team(poss kasrkin) which is sent to diff areas to wipe out zombies created by either Fabius Bile(google it), or by a chaos induced plague.I won't be...
  6. Zaku212

3D & Animation 40k style flamer model

Done in blender, first render i've done in the best part of a year. Needs a lot more work but i thought the original flamethrower looks a bit meh. so made this thingy right here. a mate of mine is gonna texture it soon..