• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. G

Do I smell something burning?

the update for the fire bug is dragon ball z style kamehameha fire ball. lol
  2. G

Killing Floor 2.5 OldSchool Mod

He is correct the patty model is the same as the retail version otherwise the only issues I found with the mod was the thing about the blobs lingering in the air after the experiment's death (I don't think it's an issue at all really, doesn't effect gameplay) and the shotgun noise seems to be...
  3. G

Crawler spotted in hotel room bed by maid!

this is like a combo thread
  4. G

Bring Back The Zerker

@[1BF/1R]Terror opinion on the chainsaw?
  5. G

Bring Back The Zerker

This isn't about the katana.
  6. G

Bring Back The Zerker

"Everyone and his dog knows the Chainsaw is gimped, the Katana is too easy for non-Zerkers to use and that there are a myriad of other balance issues." your telling me that refers to the medic perk? Yeah this has become nothing more than a flame war with you and I'd kindly ask you to stop...
  7. G

Bring Back The Zerker

all I want is the chainsaw back, a new weapon like every other class I mean bezerker has had the same weapon since last august is an alternative if TWI doesn't want to give us back our chainsaw. @Evilsod the only thing they have in common is that they are both said by you in the same context...
  8. G

Your most awesome ZED-time moments?

seriously what mut is that in the video I want SOOOO BAD
  9. G

Noob Question About LAW

I don't think he meant boost as in damage or power I think he meant damage towards leveling.
  10. G

BDVehicles on the way

congratulations sounds like it's been a great day and I'm glad to hear about the mod progress I hope to be tearing it up in a fork lift soon :)
  11. G

Bring Back The Zerker

12. G

Noob Question About LAW

it's remnants from before the demolition perk I don't think it counts towards anything
  13. G

Bring Back The Zerker

you do realize you pretty much agreed with me
  14. G

Bring Back The Zerker

@beerhead a lot of people go medic for the speed boost because then you can outrun the patriarch so there not useless @HaTeMe I was referring to the chainsaw the "swings" comment was in the context to the gorefast's attack. @Evilsod I clearly can play the game and I clearly understand it, I've...
  15. G

Bring Back The Zerker

wow how about we quit attacking me personally and assume I can play the game. I have almost 200 hours clocked in I'm missing 4 achievements and I have most of my perks at level 6 let's just assume I'm competent, I know you can use the crossbow and the katana I'm just say all the other perks can...
  16. G

Bring Back The Zerker

@HCX because you can't always efficiently back pedal online as the experiments are going in multiple directions and some maps are hard to navigate, I just think that since the berserker needs to sacrifice range it should have some pay off, maybe multiple kills in one swing or a ranged weapon...
  17. G

Current Map White List

usually I've noticed if its someone elses work there name stays in the map author list but it says exploit fix or re vamped and so forth as well without a doubt if the mapper decided to come back to thier work and update it than it would outshine the exploit fixed version so long as they fixed them
  18. G

So...

so no plans for new maps or the firebug update? nvm read it again
  19. G

Admin Cheats?

question, can you host a sandbox game?
  20. G

BDVehicles on the way

I'm running on a 9400M lol I usually have no problems even on highest settings except on defence sunset for some odd reason looking into the middle of the map kills my fps makes no sense to me lol