• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. playmaker_41

Tactics MK or 44? - Your fave

MK as sharpie or Kiting Zerk, 44 as any other class
  2. playmaker_41

Testmap6p Firing Range?

I've put this map into my Maps folder but there doesn't seem like there are ZEDs that show up when I tell them to spawn help?
  3. playmaker_41

Problems with FPS :(((

i have a computer with similar specs, and ran into the same problems for me it WAS overheating, the computer goes into a "throttle" mode or underclocking whenever it is overheating which causes the FPS count to drop to single digits when it would be running at a decent 50-60 previously simple...
  4. playmaker_41

Using the Testmap to Your Benefit

just got the testmap, its not spawning specimens, can anyone test me how to fix this?
  5. playmaker_41

Tactics 'Mando Help.

Heres an unusual setup that I use, probs from my normal perk as an SS SCAR/Xbow: Single shot SCAR to take out little guys, Xbow scrakes This way, you're not like "***k" when a scrake or a really far Husk or a Siren shows up
  6. playmaker_41

Tactics Are chainsaws against the Pat cheating?

For those who read the article, I know the Citric Acid Cycle (physiology & pharmacology major), 0.01% FTW :D
  7. playmaker_41

Tactics Lvl6 SS Crossbow Sui/HoE questions

That's for the info, even with 3 headshots, that's one too many for a charging Fp, I guess the glory days of SS pub heroes is over :( Also, is the U-room in biotics now just programmed to drops zeds in whenever?
  8. playmaker_41

Will a handcannon to the face aggro the Fp?
  9. playmaker_41

Tactics New perk idea: Gunner

Yo man, there is no need to pounce on this guy for suggesting an idea, so what if its been suggested before? Have you seen how many gun slinger threads there used to be? Chill out and do what CandleJack did, sheesh
  10. playmaker_41

I've owned KF from when it first came out, dropped it for a few months, they had their update, and although I've been playing some of it during the summer I've decided to actually start playing and get on HoE under my belt That being said, I've realized I'm completely out of the loop for the...
  11. playmaker_41

Your favorite character?

Baddest Santa and Original Skully, never had a liking for any other characters, although I must say, the RO2 characters look pretty damn cool
  12. playmaker_41

List of new achievements?

don't you have a...achievements button in steam?
  13. playmaker_41

Weapons on the ground now vanish between rounds

this is sad news for me, i def stockpile xbows on HoE
  14. playmaker_41

[Poll] Get DLC now or later?

bought all the skin packs and bought another copy and gifted it to a friend, Tripwire deserves it
  15. playmaker_41

Worth a purchase?

this, definitely a game i come back to
  16. playmaker_41

New patch, what was in it?

yep they are, i just unlocked baddest santa
  17. playmaker_41

Tactics Weapon Combos

fire axe higher Head multiplier and Stun chance
  18. playmaker_41

Steampunk Mr. Foster's arms

I like the new foster, it's not classic but I've been meaning to get a new character for a while, too bad I missed out on badass Santa :(