• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Major Liability

Crash At Splash Screen

Just starting getting an odd problem that completely breaks KF for me. Didn't find any posts about it with Search either. Anyways, when I try to launch KF, it displays the splash screen then gives me a Critical Error message that reads: InPos>Size in FFileManagerWindows. This error is probably...
  2. Major Liability

Zed-time Question

So I just deleted and redowloaded my system folder in an attempt to fix the bug I just posted about in the Support forum, but now I noticed something else: when Zed time activates, my aim speed decreases to a fraction of what it normally is. Up until now, my aim speed had remained at full speed...
  3. Major Liability

Low quality textures only

I began to experience a strange problem with KF yesterday after joining a friend's game - all my textures seem to be stuck on the lower settings, despite being set to the highest. Even the menu background and loading screens are blurred. I changed nothing in the game settings or the...
  4. Major Liability

I Am a Hero

This is an amazing zombie manga I had to share with all the KF players. It's easily the most "realistic" zombie fiction I've seen since The Walking Dead (the comic book, of course). The art style is also refreshingly realistic for the medium. It follows a rather pathetic and pathologically shy...
  5. Major Liability

[Game] The Elder Scrolls Online

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2012/05/03/june-cover-revealed-the-elder-scrolls-online.aspx XxXSePH1r07h420XxX: i saw a mud crab the other day... This could be interesting if they retain the Oblivion/Skyrim style combat rather than the action bar based combat most MMOs use. I...
  6. Major Liability

Hostile Intent Revived

Looks like Link rented a new server for this once dead Half-Life 1 mod. Of course, the playerbase is tiny, but we usually get the word out on matches through the Steam group. I highly recommend it for any fans of realistic FPS - since Pheonix Rising got screwed by internal conflicts and a lack...
  7. Major Liability

No wonder it's the most common gun...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/9013328/The-villager-who-bought-a-crate-of-firewood...-only-to-find-it-was-full-of-Kalashnikovs.html What a lucky guy...
  8. Major Liability

[Video] The Walking Dead

YouTube - The Walking Dead trailer Just felt the need to spread the word on this TV series to the fellow KF players. I got up to issue 69 of the graphic novel, so I know this is going to be excellent unless they stray too far from the original story. It's really the only bit of zombie fiction...
  9. Major Liability

Practical Weapon Ideas

The list of firearms that would be fun to use in Killing Floor is endless, but I tried to limit myself to weapons that behave differently from everything else already in the game. KS-23 Hi-res images A bigger, badder boomstick than the hunting shotgun, the KS-23 was manufactured from defective...