• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Badbloody

Removing the farming mutators from the Whitelist.

Big no. Perk's leveling is one of the most interesting thing for new players (and for others) . It keeps their interest and make some replayability . If perk's leveling is removed, you will just loose 3/4 of people imo xD. It will be just like Serious sam , funny games, lots of monster, no...
  2. Badbloody

The Official - Who is your favorite DLC

Carnivore for me . He got a survival style combined with a "Looks what they did to me ! I'm gonna blow them all ! *want some flesh for no reason* " . He's back for revenge 8D, that's the spirit !
  3. Badbloody

Killing Floor 2.5 OldSchool Mod

Good project ! I hope that it will be complete and available =D . Ive never played kf's mod version so .. =/ . Good luck *give some cofee*
  4. Badbloody

Bullpup vs AK-47

This . Voted Ak . Bullpup is made for normal mode / no-commando .
  5. Badbloody

Trader's discount, trader's messages

Don't see only that from the "noob" side . Eveyone isn't a noob player x) . Actually, there's already lots of players who let the team by themselves and think that they could handle the specs alone . I don't think that will up this fact . And, actually, it's made for the team . Someone who got...
  6. Badbloody

Worst weapon

Well, that was Machete or dual 9mm . Machete is my girlfriend so i took dualies, that's it 8D . Seriously, dualies has a worst accuracy than single 9mm and SS is made to play with people who actually hit the head (M14...hahaha), thing that is hard with dualies and much easier with single one...
  7. Badbloody

Current Map White List

What about refuge / doomed ? They have flagrant and big glitch on them =/ (and yes, ive sent a review of these 2 map to show their huge glitches ). Btw, glad to see dex's map added and i hope that this doom2 will be balanced x).
  8. Badbloody

Medic Armor/Speed

This game is not Borderlands . If you want something like, go play it x) .
  9. Badbloody

Only at spawn positions ? It could be great to have something like 3-4 location / map (imagine on manor, one in the chopper , one in the first floor's house , one on the piano , etc .. ) I see that item like an optionnaly one who will appears on every rounds or every 2 wave (depending on the...
  10. Badbloody

Invisible things + not being able to use some weapons D:

This bug does happen to me today for the first times x_x . I bought a machette , the wave began , then a lag ... and no more machette and no more players . Just sounds, noise and then death by a stalker who was really invisible this time xD . Annoying =/
  11. Badbloody

This concept can be done only if there's a mutator / update who balance money earn / actually discount. Actually, there's a Killing floor's issue about difficulty > You get your T3 weapon on the second wave . Why? Due to insane discount and a lots of money won in every difficulty (even on...
  12. Badbloody

Replacing the M14

Reloading time ? Does it will have the scope attached to the gun or not? Which Cons / pros regarding to the M14 ?What did you ate today? 8D For the moment, i don't know what to think about, it looks to be a decent weapon but the rifle with his 10 shot would not be better than this weapon ...
  13. Badbloody

Worst weapon

Well, what you're saying is actualy true . But imo, it's more challenging using weapons that are a little weaker than picking up the best one / the imba one . Of course you're not a semi god with the katana but i think you will be more proud of you killing a bunch of specs with a machette / axe...
  14. Badbloody

Worst weapon

Shaun of the dead, the 4 people hitting the zombie with the music of queens "Don't stop me now", winchester's bar scene? Ive just reseted my perks and xp zerk's perks only by using machete + axe in later wave ( In machete we trust, but not against a scrake that need to be downed in a couple of...
  15. Badbloody

Medic Armor/Speed

Woot a rainbow =D . Woodstock colors ? Seriously ^^, i agree with katana / xbow global nerf but i aswell agree with the -X% dmg to the medic . Their job is to heal and support people, even with -X% dmg they will still be able to take down gore / bloat / siren , etc ... but that's not their...
  16. Badbloody

Where are the good players gone?

Yup, there's a lots of bad players among the lvl6 perks =/ . Usually due to powerleveling i guess . But it's amazing to see commando spam their gun , support killing a clot/crawler with 3-4 shell, flamethrower .. well , 4 canister for them = 20 mobs , etc etc .. Then the low levels : they're...
  17. Badbloody

[KFWDT] Mac 11 Final

You know, when you're playing Final fantasy 7 and then you play Final fantasy 13 and watch the graphics > "wow...so realistic .... so real :eek:" (It's a dumb sentence but that's the effect) : - THATS exactly the same thing here, the second picture is so real =o .. I'm falling in love with...
  18. Badbloody

[KFWDT] Mac 11 Final

Yay the veteran's perk =D
  19. Badbloody

TorxxxBlack'Smoker'KM-BioticsLab

Altermind's = Doctor Emmett Brown from Back to the future ?
  20. Badbloody

[KFWDT] Mac 11 Final

Seriously ? A cane gun =D , it would be an hybrid weapon for zerker 8D. Ideal to decap zeds and killings a lots of crawler by his intra gun's penetrating force =D