• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

Squad I'm looking for organized gameplay

I am under investigation for "manufacturing narcotics". I do not want to go into detail and accidently incriminate myself of anything.
  2. C

Children seeing KF

I think once someone has children, those children are their number one priority. They need to be responsible, and not point fingers.
  3. C

Tactics Best way easy shotgun damage

Strafing is key with shotgun kills. At level 4, your shotgun will have excellent penetration so strafe yourself into position that when you fire, it will hit multiple targets. It is easy to streetsweep by level 4.
  4. C

Tactics Weapon combos for pub play

What are some of your favorite weapon combinations? I always start the first wave as a sharpshooter, because of the low recoil and added power to the nine millimeter. By the end of today ill reach level 5 ss and spawn with a 30/30 lever rifle (or is it 45 long colt?) . At the end of the...
  5. C

Squad I'm looking for organized gameplay

I am looking for a group of players that play regularly. I just started playing KF again this past week, after my last computer was confiscated by authorities in November. I've been re-leveling the perks on my fresh profile and shooting the cobwebs out of my guns. I preffer long matches on...
  6. C

Tactics AA-12 with Pump Action or Hunting?

I'm not positive but shouldnt you be able to carry a 30/30 rifle and an aa12? This seems like it would be a perfect combination. It will prevent wasted shells on distant targets.