• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

I'm looking for organized gameplay

Cubensis

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 29, 2010
I am looking for a group of players that play regularly. I just started playing KF again this past week, after my last computer was confiscated by authorities in November. I've been re-leveling the perks on my fresh profile and shooting the cobwebs out of my guns. I preffer long matches on hard difficulty during team play, and I can certainly enjoy a suicide match.

As of now, I can play at nearly all hours upon request.

My in - game name is "Cubensis", sometimes it is "Budz".

My email adress is: albinopenisenvy@hotmail.com
To add me to steam, add: gotbud

Feel free to contact me in this thread, or via private message in this forum as well.

Reactions: Nin

YFGHNG

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 30, 2010
OCD
Yeah I'm pretty interested in why your computer got confiscated in the first place too.

edit: Haha disregard that I suck cock. Not gonna play with a person with a possibly government flagged IP. No offense.

Last edited:

Skint

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 23, 2010
East coast, USA
Don't take this the wrong way but you just scared away half of your potential teammates with that "confiscated PC" thing and it isn't April 1st.

I dunno what else to say except happy hunting for zeds and/or people willing to play with a suspected felon whose IP is possibly flagged by one of the many gov't agencies in existence today.

P.S. - No, I will not play KF with you. Soz. :(

Cubensis

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 29, 2010
I am under investigation for "manufacturing narcotics". I do not want to go into detail and accidently incriminate myself of anything.

Nin

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 29, 2009
Join the club.

For "looking for organized gameplay". Not being on the lamb.

Nin

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 29, 2009
Lowered reputation for trolling.

Cool story, 'brah.

zombinex

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 9, 2010
brazil
hope they send u back ur comp... probably they're playing kf with ur comp instead of investigating =P