• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. StuKKa

Level Design [HELP] Editor crashes on rebuilding lights

Hi there, I currently working on my first KF2 map, and after I added some terrain, the editor keeps crashing on calculating light maps. Bug report doesn't give a hint, so maybe one of you has expierenced something like this. I'm using terrain and not landscape, because i need only some small...
  2. StuKKa

2D Art [QUESTION] Texture Sequence

Hi there, I want to create a sequence of textures (like an animated gif file) but I don't find anything about the naming convention about this. I know it should be possible, but I don't know how. Anyone could help?
  3. StuKKa

Level Design [ERROR] Brush draw failure

Hi there, I'm still working on my map and got a failure drawing the interrior of the first trader. I'm not sure why this happens. I also put a AntiPortalActor behind this wall, but I could still see through the wall. It seems like the brushes (drawn substract) are causing this error, or only...
  4. StuKKa

Level Design [QUESTION] Setting Gamemode in Map Properties?

Hi there, I'm working on a map an I'm nearby finishing it, but I want to show up some custom Zed's, and so I want to set the gametype only on this specific map. Is there any possibility to set this only in the map or should I use a mutator (There is a mutator with the same theme as the map, so I...
  5. StuKKa

Code [QUESTION] Projektile finds nearby Zed

Hi, I know I'm asking a lot of questions, but this is something I came with when I was thinking about the last weapons I will add to my little project. What I'm thinking about is a projektile, something like a crossbow bolt, that doesn't fly directly to the target. It should find the target like...
  6. StuKKa

Code [QUESTION] Locked Packages?

Hi guys, I'm working on a little addon for KF, but yesterday I run again in a kind of trap. I made some world models of the weapons and saved them to a static mesh file. Compiled and all runs fine. Then I realized one file was missing. I added it to the package, saved and when I want to compile...
  7. StuKKa

Level Design Animated Doors

Hi guys, I started mapping a nice underground level, and want to use animated props for doors. Has anyone an idea how to do this? What is with the collision and how could I make them weldable? Anyone an idea?
  8. StuKKa

Looking for beta and alpha testers...

Hey guys, I'm working on some custom content for Killing Floor and so in need some beta or alpha testers (some parts are further in development). Testing is for new weapons, playerskins, soundpacks, perks and maps. What should you do? You should test with me if all works right. You should be...
  9. StuKKa

Strange Player Model Problems...

Hi guys, I'm working on a Player/Weapon/Perk mutator and using the tutorials I found on this forum creating new player models. I imported a model and started testing. I realized that i have to rotate it and rotated it (paste mesh properties from official kf models) and saved it again. Reloading...
  10. StuKKa

Code Replacing Weapon

Hi, now i got another Problem. I have two types of AA12's, one with normal ammunition and one with slugshots. What I want to do is to replace one weapon when the other kind is bought. I took a look into the dualies code and find what I need, but I can't get it worked. I removed the ammunition...
  11. StuKKa

Code Secondary Ammo Type

Hi Guys, i want to create a gun with a secondary ammo type, but I'm not sure if it is possible to do. I'm not talking about a gun with to firemodes, I mean a gun with to types of projectiles. Could someone please help me to get this done?
  12. StuKKa

Code Removing all start weapons

Hi there, I know there was a way to remove all weapons and items from a player. But i couldn't find something on the forum. Is there a way to let the players start without any weapon? I think it should be done in the PostBeginPlay() function. Could someone please help?
  13. StuKKa

More DLC's?

Hello Tripwire, I'm a real great fan of the character DLC's and i love them. But why only releasing them with another huge update of the game. Have you ever thought, releasing about 3 or 4 packs at the same time, so the people could see, what they like and buy it. I would like to see more...
  14. StuKKa

Code Asking, which Perk is used...

Hi there.. I started coding today and found the first problem with the classes. I wanted to ask, which perk is used to give each perk a replacement weapon, for example another kind of knife or a new high power welder. How do i ask which perk is used? function ModifyPlayer(Pawn Other) { if...