• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Rudo

Killing Floor Gold Box - and female character!

This is a huge insult. No, I'm not mad about not being able to use the character. I'm mad that you guys are doing it under these asinine conditions. Honestly, trying to make people rebuy the entire game just for a single character that people have been wanting for years? For Pete's sake, it's...
  2. Rudo

[Video] The secret lives of TWI staffers *exposee*!

Ok, I'm sorry but I have to say that the one in the middle pretty hot.
  3. Rudo

Sacrifice of Vehicle Interior Animations & Enter/Exit:

To be honest, I could care less about having a fully detailed interior that I can look all around at. The game may be going for realism, but we in no way need to have EVERY little thing inside of it modeled. That's rediculous and costs an unnecessary amount of time and money, and nobody apart...
  4. Rudo

Code Looking for a coder

I would help if I knew how to code
  5. Rudo

Well deserved EA, well deserved

Please, just stop talking. Ignorance like yours is what helps EA to keep destroying the industry. Bank of America did deserve the spot of #1 for a large contribution to the suffering of many innocent people, but EA is still destroying the industry so either way it's good that people will know...
  6. Rudo

Mac No servers show up in my multiplayer menu? (killing floor)

I also have a similiar issue and I play on Windows 7. (I'm not trying to steal this thread, I'm just trying to give an example of a similiar issue) I've been having it for over a year now. No recommended solutions have worked, nor has changing some things on my firewall. I get no servers in-game...
  7. Rudo

Code Fleshpound Chaingunner Mutator

Oh god, this thread again? OP = made in 2009, oh man, the memories..
  8. Rudo

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

Oliver told me to post this so myeh.
  9. Rudo

Sound KF-Retro Track Pack

Yeah, that's what I did.. Don't think you even need UT04 to get the mod do you?
  10. Rudo

3D & Animation Nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf

NEW FIREBUG WEAPON!! Flaming dart firing nerf guns.
  11. Rudo

Can they talk?

Tripwire probably wants to keep the forum clean, some people use curse words alot which not only gets annoying but makes the community look bad. Of course that's just my guess, I really don't know. Scrake is the best. "I LIKE TROUSERS." It's so random but funny..
  12. Rudo

KF for Console

Eh, Killing Floor would go great in something like the Xbox Live Arcade but the lack of custom content would be a drag.
  13. Rudo

Bring back the wretch and soilder zombies!

You mean these dudes?
  14. Rudo

Server KF Whitelist Mutator Suggestion List

Wait, what? You want the mutator so you can "replenish ammo"? You mean like basically just have infinite ammo? ..Why is this being suggested for the whitelist?
  15. Rudo

The KF Screenshot and Video Thread

YouTube - The Misadventures of Briar and Masterson: Episode 2
  16. Rudo

Has KF outsold RO?

I'm sure it has or at least will too, I hear alot more talk about Killing Floor.
  17. Rudo

Better weapon animations?

I do believe that it's been like that since release, ever notice the hitboxes on players? They're terrible, even with perfect ping. And KF has good animations, I don't see a need for new ones.
  18. Rudo

Beta Map KF-Doom2-Final-V6

Hehe, exactly my point. Why would he get offended over me saying this when you know that it's true, the servers give an IP for an "Instant leveling" server, tell me how that is not cheating the system, and why you think that it's not. Your servers and a good number of the BWH community took...
  19. Rudo

Major update ideas!

A majority of these would be far too hard and pointless to implement, seriously. You have a welder, find a door. We don't need barricades. People would just use them to exploit and jump out of the map anyway. Surveillance cameras for the commando? You already know that specimens are coming...