• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. A

Specimen Suggestion - The Nile

ok guys, you want ultimate tank, i'll give you two! one: specemine name = Rock. looks like: a rock moves like: a rock takes daamage from: rockets hp: 4000 (on beginner) attacks: shard storm (when someone gets close, rips them w/ shards (super high damage)) it soaks up **** tons of damage, and...
  2. A

Squad What's the point of a clan?

the point of a clan is so that you can trust people to do their jobs, but not get too worked up when they can't.
  3. A

American Expansion

ok, M4A1 becomes 3-round burst, alt fire to switch to full auto. 3-round would be significantly more accurate than most other assault rifles, HOWEVER burn through ammo faster. a lv. 6 w/ bull pup could make his ammo last farther if very accurate. ****, why not just make the M4 into an Xm8?
  4. A

Tactics You wanna be a better player? I'll tell you how...

>implying mosst demos are intelligent and refrain from nading the scrakes.
  5. A

Quick idea

sledge hammer maybe, it'd deal more knockback than damage, and be slow as hell...maybe something more like a halberd? england, castles...? an axe on a long *** pole, you can sweep to hit several foes, and alt. to stab out to stagger and put one spec away. it'd be really slow to swing though
  6. A

Murphy laws of Killing Floor

regardless of how good you are with a 9mm, it's not a good idea to show noobs that fact. Just because you can cap heads off of gorefasts and clots across the map does not mean they can...but they will try. And then, when all but one dies (you saved that one) they get to the shop and ***** at...
  7. A

I want specimens with guns.

there's only one thing to say to this guy. To quote the great Mal: "And i want to be king of all Londinium and wear a shiny hat."
  8. A

some ideas

well, there are no "mutated" anything. the specimens are clones.
  9. A

This game just made me produce feces in my pants.

as a sniper, i can tell you that yes, it is fun.
  10. A

Thought people might be interested...

where'd you get L22? i don't see any L22 on that pic.
  11. A

New player

1. it's called SharpShooter. learn it, love it, AND NEVER BUY AN M14!! go for skill, not spam. crossbow is the way to go 2. lol no. it was originally designed for teams of 6. seriously, the fewer people there are, the better teamwork and thus more fun it becomes hit me up in steam some...
  12. A

that's when i'm at my best. 3 bolts, 3 targets.
  13. A

Question?

joker, nin, i'd love to play some time. i'm acolytetojippity there should only be one, but if there's more i'm the one w/ clann tag [zinta] after my name. hit me up dude
  14. A

Is this happening for anyone else today?

you know you loved it
  15. A

Tactics You wanna be a better player? I'll tell you how...

wow, this guide was excellent. everything i'd have put in one. leave the fp's and scrakes for ss, don't rage them b/cause it's much harder to xbow them when they sprint...demos keep launher rounds FAR AWAY FROM GROUP (least fav. class to have in team. ****ing retards and their smoke), no...
  16. A

Squad Noggins Ninth Gate [9th]

oh, i do. i love hitting up normal and raping *** w/ my lv. 4 ss (highest perk, shut up) and a 9mm/knife. amaze the noobs. christ, i once solo'd wave 7 w/ a 9mm, xbow (for fp's and scrakes only) and a machete (upgraded the knife ^^) because i warned my team not to shoot the bloats when...
  17. A

i join on wave 7, and no-one can manage to spare 200$ to let me buy a crossbow...yet expect me to take care of scrakes w/ the 9mm i'm holding. alternate: i join on wave 7, find a awesome person who's willing to give me plenty of money for my preferred loadout (crossbow, single deagle), i let...
  18. A

Is this happening for anyone else today?

sorry guys, i was hacking together a retail version of oblivion and trying to add it to my steam account...my bad?
  19. A

Stormtrooper perk

ummm, that dude from warhammer 40K (an imperial guard karskin i presume (spelled that wrong i think)) is most def not a commando w/ weaker weaps but i actually do kinda like this idea...but it needs something to differentiate itself from commando more
  20. A

Tactics Weapon combos for pub play

reminds me of jayne "nothing, plus nothing. lets see, you carry the nothing..."