• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. matttthias

Beta Release [Mod] Server Extension Webpage

if anyone is interested in changing something, I finally provided a github repo with the source code. You can of course also make pull requests to increase the quality of code or add features. https://github.com/j1gs4w/USAConverter
  2. matttthias

Seems like you deleted or made a mistake in the configuration file it should look something like this: this error is caused because there is no Port found
  3. matttthias

Updated the Mod. Now works again with the newest Server Extension Mod Version (0.965). Information can be found in the first post.
  4. matttthias

Beta Release [Mutator] Roll the Dice

Thanks for updating the mutator. I added your fixed version to the first post with your name. Also if you want to add or change something feel free to do so.
  5. matttthias

I don't have any time to adapt this mod to the new server extension mod version. If someone has time and the knowledge to fix and update this mod i'll share the source code with him.
  6. matttthias

Sorry, but i won't have any time soon to fix this mod. If anyone else has time and knows where the problem is feel free to fix and change it as long as you give proper credits.
  7. matttthias

Code Hide HUD? Toggle key

bind "showhud" that should make your HUD toggable.
  8. matttthias

Ty for the feedback, i renamed the files and uploaded it again. Maybe if i find some time, i'm studing two different studies so don't expect me to get it done too soon.
  9. matttthias

The problem with lower mysql versions is that they don't support some signs that players use in their names, like emojis or chinese letters.
  10. matttthias

Updated, now contains Firebug and Demolition.
  11. matttthias

Beta Release [Mutator] AmmoMut

I'll update it soon, atm it's not working anymore.
  12. matttthias

How to add mutators to servers

please start using the "edit" button instead of multiposting, it gets really annoying
  13. matttthias

Requesting starting help on making mutators

for killing floor 2 itself not, but for the stock classes from the unreal engine there is plenty around like http://wiki.beyondunreal.com
  14. matttthias

Stream Workshop Killing Floor 2 Steam Workshop Documentation

Hey there is a typo in the KF2 Code Modding How-to article. [ModPackages] ModPackage=MyMod1 ModPackage=MyMod2 it should be [ModPackages] ModPackages=MyMod1 ModPackages=MyMod2
  15. matttthias

Requesting starting help on making mutators

You can't override the files, you have to make a mutator for things like that. So you have to make a new class that extends from KFMutator. There are some functions that can be used to change how things should behave. like PostBeginPlay, CheckReplacement, ModifyPlayer... For you something...
  16. matttthias

are you running the server extension mod from marco on your server? are you running the jar on the same machine as the servers are running? have you put the path were the .usa files are into the ini for the USAConverter?
  17. matttthias

Strange because the second error says it was compiled with java 8 and you try to run it on a lower version. For me it worked fine when i ran it on my server with the newest java version. But i recompiled it with java 6 as minimum version, so maybe it helps you. It should run now on java version...
  18. matttthias

I made a little java program to extract the playerstats and save them to a database and also a webpage to view the stats. What you need to run this: Server Extension Mod from marco running on your server computer where you can execute the java program mysql-database (5.5 or higher) a webspace...
  19. matttthias

Name: Roll the Dice NEWER VERSION BY Slie HERE!! Description: To use this mutator you have to type "!rtd" into the chat. This will roll a random effect for the player or the whole team. Possible Effects: Effect name - Desirability (likelyhood of appearing) - Description what it does. Very...