• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. RandomKid

Level Design Getting Your Map on the White List

Fixed the issues Name : KF-Final-Encounter Filename : KF-Final-Encounter.rom Download link : http://www.filefront.com/16395523/KF-Final-Encounter.rar This is an updated and Final version of KF-Final-Runover_Beta so please take KF-Final-Runover_Beta off the Whitelist. Thanks EDIT: Updated Link
  2. RandomKid

Level Design Getting Your Map on the White List

KF-Final-Encounter KF-Final-Encounter I had to do some more things on the map, this is the updated one. Please use this link not the old link. Thanks Name : KF-Final-Encounter Filename : KF-Final-Encounter.rom Download link : http://www.filefront.com/16308511/KF-Final-Encounter.rar Please...
  3. RandomKid

Server Problem with the UZ2 KF Tool

Wow, It works better than the program i was using, easier
  4. RandomKid

Thanks! It works!
  5. RandomKid

Yeah im thinking about doing that :/ but, how will i compress the maps :P Since i only got a few maps compressed
  6. RandomKid

what i have done, is uploaded compressed maps to a ftp. Then on another network (with much fast upload speed) I have taken them off the ftp, now i am wanting the decompress the maps so i can put them onto a server. But I can't even get on to the program UZ2, I have tryed another two programs but...
  7. RandomKid

anyone??
  8. RandomKid

Just bumpin' so people can see it
  9. RandomKid

Hey, I am trying to decompress the killing floor maps that are on my redirect so I can put them onto my server. I just got a problem, when I load up UZ2 program from KFTools, I get an error saying "Failed to initialize drawing surfaces and then it says something about updating drivers, and...
  10. RandomKid

Beta Map KF-Final-Takeover_FINBeta

This map is going to be renamed to KF-Nowhere-To-Hide
  11. RandomKid

Ok, ill get onto that outside area soon, im at school right now so il do it when i get home, THANKS. With the sign, i put there becuase its gnna be my logo.
  12. RandomKid

its just so ppl dont camp in there
  13. RandomKid

Thanks Mamoo
  14. RandomKid

Hey, thisis the map KF-Final-Takeover(Don't like the name, can anyone think of a better name for it?) I have been working on for some weeks now. It is the updated version of KF-Final-Runover_beta which was also made by me and was a very early beta. It has a different name becuase when i was...
  15. RandomKid

Squad Stealth Gamers |SG| Recruiting!

Hey, |SG| "Stealth Gamers" is recruiting, we have a killing floor server that's get updated regally (which you will find in my sig) which we play on quite a bit, it also is public so if non of us are on, there should be other playing, or they will join.. We also play Battlefield, Call of Duty...
  16. RandomKid

Importing Problem

Thankyou it worked!
  17. RandomKid

Importing Problem

Ok still not working. This is the image I am trying to import: And this is the settings im saving it to: I have tried saving without a Group name and with logo as well but it still doesnt work. I go to the myLevel page of all the textures, but the image doesnt show up.
  18. RandomKid

No trader paths showing on my map

Haha sha'll do:) Yeah, that beta was uploaded i think a week ago. It has been fixed and the textures look alot better:) I thought no one would figure that out :P I'll get onto it soon. Thanks Arramus
  19. RandomKid

Doesnt Matter all fixed :) I had Show trader Path disabled :/
  20. RandomKid

Ok still didnt work, it might just be my config. Ok,since i couldn't find a post on this problem. Anyone know why i cant see the glow? I was reading this before. I think it said get rid of the killingfloor.ini and run the game again??