• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Cheap game server redirect hosting

We have been around for 5+ years now.
  2. D

This is just an update, we have servers in Netherlands now as well as new servers in the US.
  3. D

Yes, we have fixed the problem about 3 days from the time posted. We forgot to update this thread.
  4. D

As I have told you in the ticket Michael, we are currently fixing the issue but do not currently have a time frame.
  5. D

Sorry, We currently only have servers in Texas.
  6. D

That's actually a great idea, I will put that somewhere on the site. If your wondering, the servers are located in Texas, USA. Thanks for the heads up! :)
  7. D

Thanks bud, I hope so to. If you can pass that on to your friends if anyone's looking for redirect. Word of mouth helps :)
  8. D

Ah, wow, thanks for catching that. Fixed! :)
  9. D

Use coupon code: TRIPWIRE50 to get 50% off your first month. What does Gaming Redirect offer and what does it do? Gaming Redirect offers server admins the ability to host their servers custom content on a remote machine known as redirect servers or fastdownload servers. Gaming Redirect...
  10. D

District 9 Ads?

Who the hell cares what ads are shown? I mean really, if it's not flashing on the screen or somewhere in the corner while I'm playing, add them everywhere!