• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Rattler

In B4 Reset achievement (Steam)

I have the achievement from the old days, but if you want to unlock it just for the sake of it - download steam achievement manager and unlock it. You wont get banned, but you will know from the inside you did it this way instead of being with us on the front lines many moons ago :^D edit: omg...
  2. Rattler

Welcome to the Tripwire Club

I don't know if anyone from the club is left but here I am! Happy Christmas Eve 2021 to everyone who reads this! I miss the old days of the forum. Its so dead now :,^(
  3. Rattler

This is why I've stopped playing...

I stopped playing because for some reason the majority of people playing KF2 are from this type that always want to win. All the populated servers are on Normal/Hard which is boring. Suicidal can be found populated once in a while but if you want to complete your maps on HoE just forget it. Its...
  4. Rattler

I hate the characters of the events

I always stopped playing during the evens except the first ever Circus event. The zeds in those events are huge immersion breaker for me (on top of the chickens and robots running around).
  5. Rattler

Video Game Suggestion - Complete and Realistic WW1, WW2 and Cold War Games.

tldr, but as bulgarian I don't want to see my country in such game. Its pretty lame. You will only see cold war era firearms and Vietnam war era machines - boring tbh. I mean if its vietnam era let the game be during the Vietnam war and the same goes for the cold war.
  6. Rattler

How many KF2 players go back to play KF1?

From time to time I wish but I simply cant find anyone on the HoE servers so I stopped trying long time ago.
  7. Rattler

Forum Overhaul has been completed

I kinda like the new style, at least its fresh and not ancient. But if I am not mistaken it took way too long to happen didnt it? I mean if I remember correctly I think we were expecting forum overhaul around the KF2 release? Or it was RO2? Still.. a LONG time ago lol! Better late than never...
  8. Rattler

Now New And Improved 1k Club

Thanks!
  9. Rattler

Welcome to the Tripwire Club

Lol bro how you are even here with less than 1k posts? :O
  10. Rattler

Maybe Survivalist doesn't need a complete re-work?

Its been a while since I posted in this forum lol.. Anyway I wanted to share my GENERAL NON STAT ACCURATE opinion about the Surv. I started to main Surv since its release. I can't remember when that was really since I am playing since the closed alpha or whatever, with just the 4 initial...
  11. Rattler

car thread

I used to have 240SX (S13), the EU variant with CA18, not the US with the KA24. Now currently driving 4 door E36 with IS engine (m42b18(pure crap tbh)).
  12. Rattler

Request: Pls remove ability to go bare chested for US

I haven't be able to play the game that much at all. I played in the alpha and then just a few days ago bought the full version and for now my biggest problem is the players using bandana instead of helmet. Otherwise I didnt have problems seeing who's ally or foe.
  13. Rattler

Melee charge yelling

I hated it in RO2, so its welcome "addition" in RS2 for me.
  14. Rattler

Spawning with better weapons with higher level perk?

It depends really. I have a few HoE maps beaten using only AK and Bullpup. Tbh I find the Bullpup way more reliable overall than the SCAR. EDIT: This was way before the new rifles got added tho'. These days I go with the M16.
  15. Rattler

Which item will stay/disappear after Summer Sideshow end?

1 through 4 will stay for sure. The unclaimed ticked prolly will disappear tho'
  16. Rattler

@tripwire re TK soundtrack

We don't have ALL the songs from the vanilla game, let alone the event tracks lol
  17. Rattler

Post Beta Wave 7 - What Is Next

Wait so this black screen is actually a bug? KEEP IT! Its amazing!
  18. Rattler

The Class Race is still going strong

It seems to be different now. In RO2 the race was actual race mostly for the semi/auto weapons because people didnt want to play with bolt actions but in RS2 it seems to be just the role. Yes, I get that everyone is with AK, M16, M14, etc, but I would like to play with some role too since I am...
  19. Rattler

The Class Race is still going strong

Is there something that can be done to prevent the race for the classes in the start of every map? Right now it seems everyone either installed the game on SSD and/or turned their settings to low so the map loads fast and they can get the "nice" roles. This is totally unfair for the people who...
  20. Rattler

Super Perk Training

If the team dies, its a game over - we have to start all over isn't it?