• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Nikkatsu

PC Boss getting Confused easily

Welding the boss in a room with a back door allows people to circle around and lay waste to him, as long as there is someone welding continuously welding the door. He also get stuck on the medical tables here: http://gyazo.com/a4267462384ea30eb6e7669574ed5067...
  2. Nikkatsu

Level Design How to add blood effects on a texture

Go to the actors and scroll to Projector then grab the kfBloodSplatter. if you have you blood texture selected double click the projector > display>skins>use should be all set.
  3. Nikkatsu

Level Design Quick poll on candlesmoke

Yea got 0.5fps in the room that looks like a remake of l4d generator room. there wasn't a lot of zombies on screen but yet I laggout, this was also on beginner.
  4. Nikkatsu

Beta Map KF-Pyramidv1.1

I played on this map a long *** time ago, isn't this the map where the sky is like a water texture? or has this map been updated.
  5. Nikkatsu

My perks are reset and I am unable to select them

I have always just waited till the steams friends came back online. As soon as you see your friends came back online, the perks are enabled again.
  6. Nikkatsu

Beta Map KF-ScetValley

Ah thanks, the map has been modified a lot since I started this thread I hope to have the next version up tonight or early tomorrow. I have also made music for the map. Edit: Ok its been Updated and now has Music, I understand 1 song does not loop perfectly yet. You will have to re-download...
  7. Nikkatsu

Beta Map KF-ScetValley

Thanks Driftwood, there are 2 jumppads and both are suppost to be blocked to players. Sharp edges are all gone. I'm going to be playing with the texture a bit, see if i can make the paths feel more like paths.
  8. Nikkatsu

Beta Map KF-ScetValley

You posted that on the internet, anyone who uses the internet knows what scat means. You might want to try a church or an Amish village. Although I'm not sure the Amish will care since they have no interest in searching the web. Hopefully we can keep our minds on Scet and out of the gutters...
  9. Nikkatsu

Beta Map KF-ScetValley

Enlighten us.
  10. Nikkatsu

Beta Map KF-ScetValley

Lmao. Great tips thanks Fel. I'm still trying to figure out the layers. I know once I Have the layers all set, I can use the terrain tool and draw out a path across the mountain and the tool actually masks textures making it look like a dirt path up this mountain, but I always manage to screw...
  11. Nikkatsu

Beta Map KF-ScetValley

Map Name: KF-ScetValleyV1 Beta Number:version 1 Playable: Yes Pictures:Below Description of map: Some Crazy stuff going down in Scet Valley -Third Map, third times a charm right? Map Download/Download Size: 9.81mB(compressed RAR) http://www.mediafire.com/?jjd2ttwmgw3 WELCOME TO SCET...
  12. Nikkatsu

Level Design I can't seem to import .t3d files

I think I figued a better way. You can save .t3d as Hightmaps so that should do it :)
  13. Nikkatsu

Nothing works This is pissing me off I have been trying to make may beautiful rolling hills for 2 weeks reading many many tutorials and getting nothing. when I try to take the easy way out and use nems tool It just crashes. why has god forsaken me?
  14. Nikkatsu

I'm trying to import a t3d file that was created from nems Terrain generator I should have been more specific. There are no spaces at all. I also tried it from c:// and still got the same error. along with Assertion failed: Actors(1)->Brush!=NULL [File:c:\killingfloor\engine\inc\UnLevel.h]...
  15. Nikkatsu

So I'm using one of nems tools to create flawless terrain. I read on the wiki that unreal uses .t3d but when I Import I get this error. Build UT2004_Build_[2004-11-11_10.48] OS: Windows XP 5.1 (Build: 2600) CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ -3658 MHz with 2045MB RAM Video: NVIDIA...
  16. Nikkatsu

Beta Map Kf-SpaceHerpes_beta1

Oh wow I didnt know most of these. I knew enablecheats ghost, fly and some other little ones. You can bind teleport in the .ini I'm guessing, that would be useful.
  17. Nikkatsu

Ah, Thanks mate.
  18. Nikkatsu

Oh I double posted by mistake, that might be why. Thanks for the comment.
  19. Nikkatsu

Map Name: Kf-SpaceHerpes_beta1 Beta Number:version Beta 1 Playable: Yes Pictures:Below Description of map: Lost In space theme. (fixed all paths, resized textures added some stuff.) Map Download/Download Size: 5.24mB http://www.mediafire.com/?m3yzqiy1mq4