• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. H

Killing Floor Expansion (KF:ML)

Because they are Copyrighted. And i cant Port them in a Commercial project !
  2. H

2D Art KF Fan Art

It is Realy Impressive.
  3. H

Reply with your funny stories about new guys

I've saw here couple unfriendly Posts. http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=44109&page=1,2 So i thought whole thread is deserved to this, but its seems its Combined, that's why i'm bit confused, Whatever, you need to Explain Newbiew Their Misstakes, not only laugh.
  4. H

2D Art KF Fan Art

Look - In Game He is thin. But at Photo he Is Healthy and Strong. He More Look's like an Evolved Creature. Except Chainsaw, that could be changed to a Combined - Metal&Organic Claw.
  5. H

New Equipment suggestions

yea, But the Problem is in Modeling :D its hard.
  6. H

New Equipment suggestions

:) Xm i guess you know, What unites all of these Mods,Weapons,Perk's Suggestion's, Even if they are good!, Tripwire would never Do this, Because for them Using Player's idea's its damage their Image. They maybe will make something like this by basing on Player's ideas, but Anyway its will be...
  7. H

Found something in the winchester...

Thx For Source code.
  8. H

Code Ragdoll scale problem

I'm wondering, if those Specimen's are using sometimes RagDoll's, why Physics side is so hard to do ? Ragdoll its very simple for this.
  9. H

3D & Animation my AK

Im sure you will find a solution somewhere(And you are using this in NonCommercial Terms, try to look at Autodesk Official site, i guess they have something on this count)
  10. H

2D Art KF Fan Art

Damnn That's What i'm Saying - EVOLUTION !!
  11. H

Code Ragdoll scale problem

I guess you are the First one(Maybe the Only One), who was tried to do something like this :) , maybe someone will help you, maybe not. P.S. I even didnt realize before your post, that when Specimen's get killed, spawns ragdoll. Thx You for this !
  12. H

ideas from friends please read

The bad thing is that this game is an Commercial Project, so Legal you cant add some Model's from other games, because they are Copyrighted and can't be used in any other Game. And if Those Model's will be seen in Killing Floor, TW will Have Serious Problem's. P.S. SO the main thing's that you...
  13. H

3D & Animation my AK

If you have Only One Program 3ds Max (Free Trial 30 Days) You simply need to watch my Video Tutorial, and by the way you will get some experience.
  14. H

I don't see any reply of Player's that being Discuss, and if they came here. You and Some of your Friend's Trolls, will see what effect will Turn This "Comedy" P.S. This game Is a Co-op Survival Horror,so here you need to act like real Comrad for the Newbies, not like a Traitor .
  15. H

3D & Animation my AK

Hey, its no need in Rig And Animation, you simply can use my tutorial http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?p=593699#post593699 And if someone wont, i can show how to change For example: Existing Tripwire AK, To this. Xm but if you are saying about an Mutator, i guess it would be...
  16. H

Killing Floor Expansion (KF:ML)

Comrade you've found a bad image. http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p109/yomommassis/Spetsnaz.jpg Those are Revolutionaries. I've found a better for you(So you can Change it) These how they look's in past. And this how they look's now P.S. I can Take then from some Game's, and...
  17. H

If you are smart, you should understand that if some Potential Player, would see this thread, were new Player's are being discuss(not frendly,Without their participation) for theirs mistakes, they Wouldn't like this game because of such frendly Comrades.
  18. H

You should not discuss this ! Every new "Guy" is a $, but with thread's like that(Created By Trolls, For Trolls) , You only Fear new players, for buying this game.
  19. H

Tripwire Developing Killing Floor in Wrong Way

Its seems that you are troll. If you dont like this Thread, you can just go away, and dont reply with your Evilsod friend :mad: Good luck
  20. H

Tripwire Developing Killing Floor in Wrong Way

I guess you are jealous like YFGHNG.