• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. L

Any chance of death moans coming back?

It is good to know that you guys didn't forget about the so acclaimed death moans!
  2. L

June 20th Multiplayer Patch

What does this mean?
  3. L

RS Question about helmets

I played the beta and I wonder Whether or not helmets used to protect from head shots and fall. Was this a feature? Does it still happen?
  4. L

Please add RO2 theme song to main menu.

I really loved RO2 theme song that played in the main menu but I have also fallen in love with RS theme! I'm sure there are many players who would like to have the RO2 song back together with RS theme. It could be added in several ways: one could be to randomize the songs when the game starts...
  5. L

RO2 Rising Storm & Red Orchestra 2 - What's really going on?

It's a nice touch! It would be even better if RO2 and RS music themes were randomized :)
  6. L

Gameplay video

I noticed. I noticed. I noticed that there were not bullet holes in player bodies, nor dismemberment by the shotgun. It's alpha footage, I know. Just pointing it out.
  7. L

What makes you LOVE killing floor?

It's modability and the 20+ player servers that are arround there.
  8. L

[Error] Jittery movement in single player

I have the same bug since GOTY :/
  9. L

MELEE ONLY - [OdW] FIGHT NIGHT!

Are you guys crazy?! Count me in.
  10. L

Sound in RO2 vs SDK

pretty interesting :O
  11. L

[Question] SingleVoiceVariation=True

Thanks for the clues Redeye! I really look forward to seeing that feature in the next patch so more people can enjoy the great variety of voices without tweaking. Proud_God, I wonder the same.
  12. L

[Question] SingleVoiceVariation=True

SingleVoiceVariation=True in ROEngine. This line has driven me crazy, I don
  13. L

Germans Speaking German?

Lol very true. The native voices sound great!
  14. L

Getting into tanks?

Tanks are fun, but heavily bugged sometimes. Specially when dying as acrewman.
  15. L

Steam needs to convert the game content

Well, I am glad Tripwire is aware of this, this may contribute to a better patching I think. Thanks for the reply Yoshiro :)
  16. L

Steam needs to convert the game content

So tried to run my game and got this: Steam needs to convert the game content for "Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad" to a new, more efficient format. This will require an Internet connection and a few minutes time. What in the name of the internet is this? I am so afraid it will conflict...
  17. L

Poll About Max Player Counts And Server Performance

OH GOD. Do not touch the player count TW!
  18. L

[Fix] Map crashes fixed.

You have to start cmd with administrator rights and type bcdedit /set IncreaseUserVa 3072 . The you have to restart.