• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. H

Possibility to change font / name colour..

Or, the colour of the text (White) showing joins, what you're typing, etc.. 'Cause, if I go on Stalingrad Kessel (my favourite map), as a sniper on German side, I often go over to the roof, so I can look into warehouses, railyard, the broken building opposite etc, but: If you lie prone of the...
  2. H

Question about Display settings:

Hello - I was just wondering if someone could tell me what "Coronas" do and what "Projectors" do, and how they affect gameplay ? Will they change gameplay drastically if I turn them off? And will it increase load times at all?
  3. H

Katyushas..

Are these going to be implemented into RO? I'm not historian, I don't know much about these, though i'm aware they're about during the battle of Stalingrad.. I don't know much about them, they just seem to fire 16 130mm (?) rockets from a long truck..Also known as a Stalin Organ? An image, I...
  4. H

Agh! - Blue screen after "launch!"

Oh no! My worst nightmare. Anyway, I, like others, sat there and at 7pm GMT, refreshed Steam. After about 7:04 it started loading 2%, and at 7:09 it was finished! I verified and got 20%. Woot, finally! And then.. It BSODs. Oh, once - I try a reboot. Same happens again. Any ideas? My...