• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. N

KF2 cut in Germany retroactively?

http://steamcommunity.com/app/232090/discussions/0/618459405713144427/ I will order the Early Access, but if you really consider forcing a cut on my copy, i will get a refund. With the Early Access i expect an uncensored international copy. Do not force something onto me that i do not want. I...
  2. N

Beta Wallpaper

Every Beta tester got that "DLC". While it looks nice, i won't use it as a wallpaper. I prefer darker images and already found the perfect wallpaper for my taste.
  3. N

Excuse me for being rude tripwire but..

Games for Windows is not Games for Windows Live!
  4. N

Update?

Saw them skins already and i'm downloading this "mystery" patch right now. Probably some hotfix patch.
  5. N

Tripwire, I love your DLC!

Got my Steampunk DLC today. Awesome, but i feel a bit bad not paying for it. Got it with the Summer Camp tickets.
  6. N

the next big thing ?

Well, picture 6 shows clearly a massive menacing looking medieval mace.
  7. N

Mac Version.

Sadly, XNA (from Microsoft) which the game uses heavily, doesn't run on Apple devices (gee, i wonder why).
  8. N

XNA y u no video?

Hmm, i see that i'm still using WMP10, i'll try if an update to the latest version helps. I'm not willing to give up yet. Maybe i'll stumble about something. I like to dig deep into problems, i'm a technodwarf XD. edit: Nope, XNA is still *****ing. Even with FFDShow enabled/disabled for Dwarfs.exe
  9. N

XNA y u no video?

I have a: AMD Phenom II X4 945 (3GHz stock clocking) 4GB DDR3 RAM ATI Radeon HD4200 IGP (i know ****ty, but will do until i have money for a real videocard) Windows XP SP3 P.S.: Also i have FFDShow (a universal audio and video coded) installed, could that have some role in that?
  10. N

XNA y u no video?

I got the "videos run unstable in XNA games on some computers for some weird reason not related to your computer, so they are disabled" "error", i am confused. Not about the content. But how did the game find that out? I didn't know about that.
  11. N

Problem finding servers and "engine" mismatch

Client dropped by server and Warning: Connection Problem (Link) Try this, a special workaround for those "special" (in a retarded way) Thomson routers.
  12. N

[WHITELISTED] IJC WeaponPack (Ivan & Jack Carver)

I'd like to test in the Closed Beta, but i won't be able to play much. Not enough time these days. I love playing Commando, my favorite Perk, my second favorite is Medic and he already got his treatment of firepower :).
  13. N

If the game goes on sale...

That indicates a firewall problem, not a character pack problem.
  14. N

KF Twisted Christmas Event with Special Guest Team Fortress 2

It's not even the 14th in the USA and Valve releases the update, which resides in the USA. So you have to wait a lot longer. Try again in 20 hours.
  15. N

KF Twisted Christmas Event with Special Guest Team Fortress 2

Yes, you must kill it with the knife. They have a minimum arming distance at which the rocket goes live, everything before that distance would just collide with the rocket and nothing else would happen, besides the damage due to the kinetic energy of the rocket, that's what's supposed to...
  16. N

Connection crashes

What router do you have?
  17. N

KF crash/display adapter has stopped responding

Wow, your CPU runs at MINUS 5180MHz?
  18. N

Can

First, you don't need such big bold letters. They are just annoying. Second, it is not Windows XP. I use it myself (until i can afford Windows 7) and it's running fine on my PC. Third, i'm sure there was an error message, how about posting it, in your own thread. Don't hijack other people's...
  19. N

Cannot see blood/Siren screams, cannot load perks sometimes

Can't really help you about the graphical issues, but about the "unknown Steam error". This can be caused by two things: 1. A non-whitelisted mutator. 2. A firewall running wild. I had that on my PC. Somehow my desktop firewall was running and i don't know how, the Windows firewall was running...