• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

The community is one of the worst I've seen.....

i have had all those situations happen to me but its definitely not the worst community, that award goes to left for dead(try playing versus in pubs LOL) or any competitive game.things like that are common in any online game.
  2. K

Remember that KF shirt?

its just a 9mm i assume.
  3. K

The KF Screenshot and Video Thread

yes it is
  4. K

CensoredKF-How it looks and how to do it.

a raging FP with a broken neck coming at you would be hilarious and scary
  5. K

CensoredKF-How it looks and how to do it.

the broken hanging necks do look alot more freakish. i wouldnt mind TW adding it to our version. and lol at the bloat.
  6. K

What else can we do?

KF-Boink YouTube - KF-Boink-Beta11 1:33
  7. K

YouTube - Suicidal Fleshpounds no scope YouTube - funny patriarch rag doll
  8. K

Tactics Poundamonium! for perk leveling

66.55.142.51:7707
  9. K

Vote for KF pre update mod

global achievements disagree.ya with organized team its cake, but try and solo bedlam and wyre by your self on suicidal..games still very difficult.
  10. K

Pipe Bombs

its alot more than it looks, it was counted. around 500-600 total.
  11. K

Pipe Bombs

so this cant be done anymore.
  12. K

600 lol pipes.
  13. K

Been lagging. KF using 1,120,968K mem!

my memory is 900k-1 gig while in game , not sure if i have this but I'm also getting lag spikes since the update.(solo and multi) my frames suddenly drop for no reason. for example as a firebug shooting directly down at the ground with the flame thrower will drop the frames to as low as 12 fps...
  14. K

FP 1 hit kill with xbow

i can confirm this, doesnt matter how many players,from a level 6 on suicidal he decaps with 1 shot..(scrakes as well)witch i think is ridiculous when before it required the whole team to take them out - the decap bug