• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. G

Can't connect

I can't connect to servers all of a sudden. I've never had this problem before. Nothing has changed since yesterday (last time I played RO). I try to connect to servers and a message comes up that says: Connection failed Connection failed Yes it shows the same text twice. I havn't changed...
  2. G

Request For A Mutator

Can someone make a mutator that limits certain classes until other classes balance it? For example, make it so there needs to be 5 riflemen before there is more than one semi-auto rifleman. Make it similar with the SMGs, except maybe there only would need to be 3 riflemen to have a second...
  3. G

Ubermap 1

I saw Tripwire's add for beta testing and in it they mention that you will get to see new content early, like "Ubermap1" and "1337map2" or something like that. I would test but then again I still have another year till I'm 18 (although I'm 17 in 10 days woot!). Today when I was looking at...
  4. G

Picking up weapons, specifically pistols

I notice that whenever I kill someone with a pistol, their nades, if they have any (and usually they do), are right on top of the pistol. This forces me to throw my nades, then pick up the nades on top of the pistol just to get the pistol. This should be changed so the pistol scatters away from...
  5. G

Still nees minor historical fixes

I know the devs fixed some small issues like the Kar98k safety, but the Kar98k with scope (sniper Kar) still has the safety the wrong way. Also the M38 and MN 91/30 still have hexagonal recievers, and should have round recievers because many more with round recievers were produced than with...
  6. G

C96 in the future?

I just dled and opened the SDK, and I can't really understand it too well, let alone actually use it to edit stuff. I have been using it to look at textures and other things of the like. I noticed their is a texture for the C96 with stock. Does that mean this is a potential weapon in a future...
  7. G

Ping/Latency

Why is the ping always so bad in this game? On all of the servers where I get the best ping, I get like 70 or 80 some ping. That's horrible. On CSS and DODS I get pings of of like 30 or 40 most of the time. It's not my internet connection either. Most people in all of the servers have worse ping...
  8. G

Serious Game Problem. "Can't find engine"

I was playing. All of a sudden, the game freezes. I had to restart my comp manually. When I boot up this appears. Build RedOrchestra_Build_[2005-11-27_10.48] OS: Windows XP 5.1 (Build: 2600) CPU: AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 2021 MHz with 2047MB RAM Video: No Video Can't find...
  9. G

AA and AF enabling

People say they have, but I don't see it in the options. Do I have to use my drivers to force it? Or am I just missing something?
  10. G

Compliments and comments from a newcomer

I heard about this game when they first announced it for Steam. I just recently looked into it, and I am very excited. My favorite type of FPS games are WWII themed, and this one looks to be shaping up to be the best. The first WWII FPS that got me interested was (ironically enough) Day of...